Author Topic: Alright bitches and gentlemen, whats yall plans for today? (Sat)  (Read 289 times)

JaVi from SG

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Javi Da Neah
Re:Alright bitches and gentlemen, whats yall plans for today? (Sat)
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2003, 05:33:15 PM »
if the weather clears up...ill be hittin rosarito mexico...if it doesnt...hopefully i can tagalong with my brother and his homie to vegas...

fucken tagalong..... :-\    
Imma go to some party

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2003, 07:11:08 PM »
i woke up at 5 am for work (im not a morning person.)i got 3 hours sleep since i got in a 2. I got home from work at 3pm and i been too tired to go out plus the weather is shitty.damn mornin shifts

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2003, 08:47:32 PM »
fuck all day
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 02:42:05 AM by FOLLOW ME TO VICTORY »

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2003, 10:34:52 PM »
I got up at 6:30 am today, went for a run, then came home and had breakfast.  Then I spent all day downtown.  There's a huge Wardrobe sale at Tinseltown.  I checked that out.  It was bunk.  So I just chilled downtown all day.  I was supposed to go to a BBQ tonight, but it was bunk too.  So I'm chillin at home talkin to the girl.

OutSider

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2003, 10:35:59 PM »
the usually work and family.. same thing for tomorrow... been this way since m dogg got home.. feel like i am being watched all the time and cant go out...  >:(

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2003, 01:53:53 AM »
good topic-

-well i woke up at 1 pm.
-pulled my car out of the drive way , so my mom could water the lawn without putting gay ass water marks on it
-played guitar for a while, looked up tears in heaven and this song by the chili peppers called cabron.
-when mom left to go shopping, bumped some music ,LOUDLY
-then left for work at 4pm
-came home from work at 11:30 pm
-got some taco bell
-took a shower
-and here i am

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2003, 01:59:58 AM »
o ya and I dont come thru WCC much, so this aint my return(even tho I see one of my E-homiez might be back already)  

Anway the reason I was here iz cuz I jus got outta POWER HOUSE!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH! WSCG 4 LIIIFE  

keepin that in mind ;) Today was a pretty good day. Got up fuckin early today :o ...around 9:30  ;D WORKED out, for like 1.5 hours chilled and worked on my fucked up computer andFIXED it too ;D chilled a bit until the eveninand then went to fuckin powerhouse 8) that shit was off the heezy, n da best performers there were WSC, Busta Rhymes, Nate Dogg(, and Nas). Got so lit there ;D Payce!