Author Topic: Alright bitches and gentlemen, whats yall plans for today? (Sat)  (Read 290 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Some of you will be on WCC all day. But as for the rest of yall whats ya plans for today?

Me, Im gonna sit in my room, scratch my nuts, and listen to all my old Ruthless cds before I go to work at 5 pm.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Genius

Re:Alright bitches and gentlemen, whats yall plans for today? (Sat)
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2003, 10:04:35 AM »
Going to work in a little while. Having lunch with a hot girl coming to see me from LA. At night I'm taking her to see "Finding Nemo". If things go my way I'm also coming up on some puss tonight. If not, then I'll end up scratchin my nuts at home like you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2003, 11:23:12 AM »
LMFAO
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2003, 11:32:15 AM »
Good topic! This is what the G-spot is all about.

Slept in LATE today trying to shake off my hangover. I Just got off the phone with Dj Skratch and was talking to him about some things he's got coming up. I saw warren G was posting on the board and realized I haven't heard Return of the Regulator in a while so I just put it on. I'm probably gonna take a shower, then go get some breakfast/brunch with my friends. After that, Im gonna go lay by the pool for an hour or so and catch some sun rays. Then I think I'm gonna do some web design for a couple of hours. That Lennox Lewis Fight is on tonight so I think I may finish off the Keg in my living room with some more friends. Then it'll be off the bars to find a nice little something to take home. (I'll probably just get to drunk and yell at people... Then come home alone) Those are my plans! Summer is great.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 11:34:07 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2003, 11:39:17 AM »
Yeah, I'm gonna try and cut down on calling women Bitches, and think twice before I call men gentlemen.  

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2003, 11:47:19 AM »
probably goin to the mall to buy a cd and some weapons

Rohr

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2003, 12:41:41 PM »
Changing carpet in my room.....cleaning my room

Download some albums on mIRC to burn b4.....work @ 3

Maybe watch a late showing of the HULK if I'm not tired

set my VCR to record STARGATE ;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2003, 12:42:28 PM by Apophis »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2003, 12:45:53 PM »
i worked today (11am - 6pm) now im chillin at home with a beer.. on the net n watchin TV. My homie commin rund bout 11pm 2nite.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2003, 01:00:05 PM »
Umm... Woke up round 10 AM... Went to my homies house to get my coat back 'cause I left it there when drinking last night... Chilled, laid back, listened to music for a few hours... Then went to play some b-ball with that same guy for like 2 hours... Came home, ate some chicken my dad had grilled, watched TV for a few minutes, got bored, drank a glass of Alizé, drank a second glass of Alizé, drank a third glass of Alizé... Chilled and listened to some music... Watched the Jay Leno Show and now I'm watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien. After that I'll just lay back and scratch my nuts like the rest of y'all.

C-Bizz

• Lil Geezy
  • The Industry is Punks!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2003, 02:06:17 PM »
On saturday I slept til 4pm, Its now 6:30 am on a sunday mornin watchin cartoons on abc

Just saw the I know what you want clip from Busta on rage, gotsta say Mariah looks FYNE  :o

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2003, 02:12:25 PM »
woke up early.. went to work at 7  -  1 and got some mad overtime.. chillin here bored off my ass and my homie just called and we gonna blaze and hit up the movies later tonite.. maybe see hulk? any other tight movies out there yall be free to suggest..

pz
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Alk

• Lil Geezy
  • Pour More Likwit!
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2003, 02:12:53 PM »
Woke up around 12:30 had a nice sleep...then I BBQued a couple burgers...then chilled on my computer checkin out some music...right now I'm still here listening to "str8 g - bringing the funk quik remix" shit is nice and smooth..good way to start your summer...then in a hour or so I'm chillin with my boys gonna pick up some 40oz of olde E (im gonna drink to alkaholiks 21 and over and chill to my summer mixes..I cant go anywere without my music)..THEN around 10pm im goin to my girl's house .. gonna chill with her and get some pussy...gonna be there till the morning  ;)...then walk back home check on here and my other site for updates to see if any new albums got ripped then im gonna sleep and do the same thing the next day probally...hahah

Summertime is the shiiiiiiiit!!!!!

Alkaholik = Rabid-Vibes Forum
Alk = DjQuik.net Forum
-=Likwit=- = DPGC-2G Forum

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
if the weather clears up...ill be hittin rosarito mexico...if it doesnt...hopefully i can tagalong with my brother and his homie to vegas...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2003, 05:05:28 PM »
Gonna watch Tears of the Sun and Old School with the wife.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2003, 05:16:22 PM »
woke up at 1 today.  was home alone all day.  bumped some hip hop all day.  right now I'ma get ready for the night.  goin out.  party party party.  come home.  take a jacuzzi (with someone maybe :o :o :o :o??) then go to bed (with some one AGIAN maybe???? :o :o :o).

or I just relize how hopless I am and stay home and be on WCC all night

8)