Author Topic: new snoop cd called.....  (Read 286 times)

smerlus

new snoop cd called.....
« on: June 26, 2003, 01:06:53 AM »
snoopafly or snoopafella....some shit like that....it was in the new entertainment weekly where he was named on of the top musicians i think....short little interview with not too much other newsworthy things

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:new snoop cd called.....
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 02:32:39 AM »
Nah man, i remember bacc in the day when tha last meal was to come out, back then they also called it snoopafly and then they twisted it for tha last meal. also a year bacc or so, when we heard and waited on paid tha cost.... i saw some rumors about it being called snoopafly, then they changed it again to that paid tha cost.... title. so that is probably one of does, again.
It will be a rumor and then 4 moths before the album gets out snoop will probably rename it.
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 10:50:44 AM »
Nah man, i remember bacc in the day when tha last meal was to come out, back then they also called it snoopafly and then they twisted it for tha last meal. also a year bacc or so, when we heard and waited on paid tha cost.... i saw some rumors about it being called snoopafly, then they changed it again to that paid tha cost.... title. so that is probably one of does, again.
It will be a rumor and then 4 moths before the album gets out snoop will probably rename it.

Yeah because I remember waaay back in 1999 when he said his album Snoopafly was droppin July 4, 2000, and then that ended up bein the Last Meal which didn't come out til December 19 2000

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 10:54:44 PM »
well snoop's last two albums were statements...one was the last meal...his final cd before he does his own record label, and PTCTBTB...to tell everyone that he's the boss now...so we might finally see this snoopafly

platinumk777

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2003, 11:16:12 PM »
^^^^^^^

unless he's got another statement to make... I could see it now.

Snoop Dogg - Grew Some Balls To Finally Confront Suge, to be released June 2005