Author Topic: Daz-DPGC_U_Know_What_Im_Throwin_Up_(Real_Retail)-2003  (Read 434 times)

• Lil Geezy
  • Reppin Bay Area
Daz-DPGC_U_Know_What_Im_Throwin_Up_(Real_Retail)-2003
« on: June 30, 2003, 05:13:50 PM »
The daz has been ripped.

• Lil Geezy
  • Reppin Bay Area
Re:Daz-DPGC_U_Know_What_Im_Throwin_Up_(Real_Retail)-2003
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 05:29:20 PM »
lol check the coments:
Code: [Select]
[b]
                  ܱ±±±ÜÛÛÛ²²²ßßßß ²Ü       [ COMMENTS ]       ܲ ßßßß²²²ÛÛÛܱ±±±Ü
                ܱ±±±ß²ßß  Ü²ÜÜ  Üßßß²Ü                      Ü²ßßßÜ  ÜÜ²Ü  ß߲߱±±±
              ܲ²±±²    Ü²ßßßßß²Ü  ßÜ²ß                      ß²Üß  Ü²ßßßßß²Ü    ²±±²Ü
            ܲ²²Û²²Ý   ß     ßÜ²ß                                  ß²Üß     ß   Þ²²Û²²²Ü
           Þ²²²ÛÛÛ²                                                              ²ÛÛÛ²²²Ý
           Þ²²ÛÛÛÛÝ                                                              ÞÛÛÛÛ²²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Dear Daz,                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ        What's up lil homie?  It's been a long time since you   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   got scared and ran off to Fillmoe, only to be ran off there.   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    I hear you're hiding in Australia with Ras Kass now?  You   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   afraid me, Big Simon, is going to come along and eat you up?   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    BOO!   Maybe you're off, on some herbal extasy trip with    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   that chump change nigga, Tray Dee.  Face it, Crooked I can   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   rap circles around you the same way you give The 'New and    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Untouchable' Deathrow the run around.  Since you want to put   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   our Deathrow albums available on your website, I've gone one   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   step further and given your latest release, that I bought at   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   the Compton Swapmeet, to a ripping group in the music scene,   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   with the help of my main nigga 'Corky From Life Goes On..'.    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   So Daz, since Gail Gotti informed me that you enjoy fingers   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   slipped in your asshole, how about shoving this one up there   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   too.  Don't ever set foot in LA - You won't make it out      ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   alive - and that's a promise.                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Big Suge.                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ

[/B]

Jome

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 05:33:25 PM »
LMAO @ the additional comments..
where may us gentlemen sample this Daz album ??

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 05:40:10 PM »
I hope they leak Crook In me as revenge

• Lil Geezy
  • Reppin Bay Area
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 06:59:01 PM »
it hasnt hit irc yet. It will by tonight.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 07:06:25 PM »
lol, that shit is funny.

Efrain

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2003, 07:10:11 PM »
I hope they leak Crook In me as revenge

I think the reaction you just had is exactly what the fool who wrote that fake shit hopes to get out of daz and co. lol

So Suge's hooking up with ripping groups on irc now huh..  ::)  please...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 08:04:30 PM »

I think the reaction you just had is exactly what the fool who wrote that fake shit hopes to get out of daz and co. lol

Lol yea but ill always find an escuse to let them remember about this song, I want to hear it, they teased up with a snippet but they wont even release it , why make people hear a snippet if u dont want them to hear the song?

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 08:43:19 PM »
god dam i cant wait 4 this fuckin cd... i havnt been hyped about a cd like this 4 a while... i got my money already n shit

Efrain

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2003, 08:57:13 PM »

Lol yea but ill always find an escuse to let them remember about this song, I want to hear it, they teased up with a snippet but they wont even release it , why make people hear a snippet if u dont want them to hear the song?

Yea I hear that, the song sounds pretty dope .. hell if this does get daz to put it out in "revenge" then you can bet ill be typing up suge diss’s to daz day and night lol,

"Sup Daz you bitch this is Suge, I think your gay .. whatever you do don't release sam sneed + j flexx's old albums along with dogg food and doggystyle leftovers. Also it would make me even more mad if you release all your old 2pac material in the form of a double disc produced by you and mike dean. Me and kurupt are deathrow ryders.. oh yea he told me your too scared to put out unreleased shit from his antra catalog... and uh, crooked I said the same.
Fuck you delmar remember I don’t want you do any of these ^^ things."

that’s subliminal enough right?  ;D

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2003, 09:05:09 PM »

"Sup Daz you bitch this is Suge, I think your gay .. whatever you do don't release sam sneed + j flexx's old albums along with dogg food and doggystyle leftovers. Also it would make me even more mad if you release all your old 2pac material in the form of a double disc produced by you and mike dean. Me and kurupt are deathrow ryders.. oh yea he told me your too scared to put out unreleased shit from his antra catalog... and uh, crooked I said the same.
Fuck you delmar remember I don’t want you do any of these ^^ things."

LOL ;D

eNgIeS

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2003, 05:51:17 AM »
thats bs

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2003, 06:22:59 AM »
[b]
                  ܱ±±±ÜÛÛÛ²²²ßßßß ²Ü       [ COMMENTS ]       ܲ ßßßß²²²ÛÛÛܱ±±±Ü
                ܱ±±±ß²ßß  Ü²ÜÜ  Üßßß²Ü                      Ü²ßßßÜ  ÜÜ²Ü  ß߲߱±±±
              ܲ²±±²    Ü²ßßßßß²Ü  ßÜ²ß                      ß²Üß  Ü²ßßßßß²Ü    ²±±²Ü
            ܲ²²Û²²Ý   ß     ßÜ²ß                                  ß²Üß     ß   Þ²²Û²²²Ü
           Þ²²²ÛÛÛ²                                                              ²ÛÛÛ²²²Ý
           Þ²²ÛÛÛÛÝ                                                              ÞÛÛÛÛ²²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ                                                                ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Dear Daz,                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ        What's up lil homie?  It's been a long time since you   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   got scared and ran off to Fillmoe, only to be ran off there.   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    I hear you're hiding in Australia with Ras Kass now?  You   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   afraid me, Big Simon, is going to come along and eat you up?   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ    BOO!   Maybe you're off, on some herbal extasy trip with    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   that chump change nigga, Tray Dee.  Face it, Crooked I can   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   rap circles around you the same way you give The 'New and    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Untouchable' Deathrow the run around.  Since you want to put   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   our Deathrow albums available on your website, I've gone one   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   step further and given your latest release, that I bought at   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   the Compton Swapmeet, to a ripping group in the music scene,   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   with the help of my main nigga 'Corky From Life Goes On..'.    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   So Daz, since Gail Gotti informed me that you enjoy fingers   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   slipped in your asshole, how about shoving this one up there   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   too.  Don't ever set foot in LA - You won't make it out      ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   alive - and that's a promise.                                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   Big Suge.                                                    ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ

[/B]

LMAO............look at the new DPG Recordz newsletter sent from SugeKnight@dpgrecordz.com

Wassup this is everyones homeboy Suga Suge Knight!

I just got back from my local Wherehouse and Daaaaamn! People thought we'd never
see another Chronic, we thought

wrong!

My homeboy Daz has put together the best album this year! I went ahead and
bought six copies of this shit!Man,

Daz...major props on this shit! Fuuuuccck! Can't stop listening to it...'you
can't tell me shit..get pistol whipped...its that

gangsta shit...'.

I got my copies at Wherehouse. I know Best Buy and Tower are holding. I know for
fact these online ship-shops are

carrying them.

Get up. Stretch your legs. Walk to your local record shop and get this album. I
told my entourage to buy 2 copies each

too. So Daz, you guaranteed to go platinum with my posse!

The albums name: DPGC: U Know What I'm Throwin' Up!
The artist: Daz               <-- U Know He Got 2 Do It!

Click This Link To Purchase The Album Online:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?style=MUSIC&pid=5745657&cart=147710477&frm=lk_DPGRECORDZ

Before I bounce and head back to my stereo I wanna say Wassup to Bigg Snoop. You
always been the man. Big Ups!

Once again Big Ups to Daz. You tha man. My bad about clownin' you. You know how
I get when I'm not fed. Dogg, after

hearing this classic album you have masterfully put together...I definitely
should have paid you for your shit, my

bad..seriously dogg...you got me feeling all touchy now!

Yours Truly.

Suge Knight
www.dpgrecordz.com <--- THE FUTURE OF THE WEST! U BETTA BELIEVE IT!

PS: Daz and Snoop, get at me! I'll make y'all VP of my company!

Suge Knight himself wrote it!!! Really, its him!!! lol
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 06:24:12 AM by - LiL JiZZle - »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

lbc213

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2003, 06:48:10 AM »
lol yea that email had me ROTFL