Author Topic: Three 6 Mafia-Da Unbreakables  (Read 204 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Three 6 Mafia-Da Unbreakables
« on: July 02, 2003, 03:53:57 PM »
I was pondering wheter to get this album and the new black eyed peas album today and I decided to go with the black eyed peas, anyway I'd like some feedback on wheter this album is worth pickin up or not...Thanks

Gary

Re:Three 6 Mafia-Da Unbreakables
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 04:26:33 PM »
where do u get all this money to buy cds ??

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 05:28:06 PM »
Honestly, I don't like the new Three 6......I wish they'd bring back their style from Mystic Stylez, The End, or even World Domination......the production on Unbreakables is boring.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 07:08:45 PM »
Honestly, I don't like the new Three 6......I wish they'd bring back their style from Mystic Stylez, The End, or even World Domination......the production on Unbreakables is boring.

K thanks for lettin me now...I was hoping for good production from it...so I guess I wont be gettin it cuz the production isnt good...

Frank The Rabbit

• Lil Geezy
  • Feel the bass
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2003, 07:11:45 PM »
But c'mon, Ridin' Spinnaz is tighter than a 12 year old. Yah gotta get it.

What's crackalakin' Donnie?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 07:29:20 PM »
But c'mon, Ridin' Spinnaz is tighter than a 12 year old. Yah gotta get it.

LMAO, yeah that songs dope...but I'm not gonna buy the cd for just one song lol...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 10:26:33 PM »
IMO that song has boring production.  Compare that with damn near any track they came out with 95-98.  Bland, un-original production. :-\

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 11:08:38 AM »
Umm, It might just be me, but I think the new 3-6 album is one of their best to thats and I have heard every hypnotize minds release.  I also can't stand the Black Eyed Peas or that style of rap.  Too political and peaceful.  Ridin Spinners is dope, but I don't even think it's in the top 7 songs from their new cd.  

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 11:42:37 AM »
album is dope. i just wish lord infamous would go back to his old style and release a solo album..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 12:43:26 PM »
Krimson...don't listen to anyone else...if you're a three 6 mafia fan...pick this album up now...i dunno what some of ya are talkin bout...but the production is dope...its a solid album...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 12:49:51 PM »
Krimson...don't listen to anyone else...if you're a three 6 mafia fan...pick this album up now...i dunno what some of ya are talkin bout...but the production is dope...its a solid album...

Yeah I'm a fan of three 6 mafia but I'm hoping that its like their earlier cds....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 01:09:54 PM »
I'm actually impressed wit tha new 3-6......Muthafucaz waz bumpin tha shit out of it at a party I waz yesterday......It's pretty sicc......loud.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 01:10:39 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 02:29:07 PM »

Shit, I've been a big Three 6 fan since '96.....after '98 all their production was getting weak and unimaginative with the exception of a couple tracks here and there.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 04:16:59 PM »
ok..their production is not good as their earlier albums of course...but in my opinion, it still a solid album...shit is bangin...testin ma gangsta is dope as fuck...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 04:17:21 PM by LaZ1e »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 04:57:59 PM »
mystic stylez will always be my favorite 3-6 album but i still bump all their new shit.

on that note i need some of this fabled bin laden weed. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris