Author Topic: Cormega Signs His First Rapper  (Read 156 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Cormega Signs His First Rapper
« on: July 03, 2003, 02:00:06 AM »
Rapper Cormega signed female rapper Donà, the first artist on his independent record label, Legal Hustle Records.
Donà (pronounced Donya) is finishing up her debut album My Brother's Keeper and is featured on Cormega's third album, the upcoming Urban Legend album.

“Donà is incredible! I can’t even explain how she rhymes," Mega said. "When you hear her, you’re gonna be curious to see how she looks because she sounds like she’s real gutter and ugly.”

In between recording the Urban Legend album, the Ayatollah-Cormega EP and Donà’s debut album, Legal Hustle will drop a compilation titled Cormega Presents Legal Hustle, which will feature cuts from the Ayatollah-Cormega EP as well as exclusive unreleased songs from Cormega's catalog.

A DVD is also in the works that will feature behind the scenes footage of Cormega in the studio, at concerts and will feature never before seen videos from The Realness and The True Meaning including “The Come Up” featuring legendary producer The Large Professor, “Built For This,” “Get Out My Way” and “RU My N*gga.”

Source: allhiphop.com

Dr._Funkenstein

Re:Cormega Signs His First Rapper
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 11:36:51 AM »
Dooope! Can't wait to hear those projects. Cormega is off the hook!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 11:45:12 AM »
Yeah can't wait to hear this shit...

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 12:14:22 PM »
i guess i'll never get to hear the testament..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 12:41:10 PM »
Not to interested in the bitch but I'm anticipating Mega's next album. He's the most consistent in the game right now, The Realness and The True Meaning.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 01:07:10 AM »
Mega fuckin so underrated.....he one of the illest about at the moment....this next album should be hot...hopefully he will really drop some deep shit now he aint dissin nas on records no mo...whatever it takes fa him to get some fuckin recognization