Author Topic: I was at Kurupt's picnic  (Read 1372 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
I was at Kurupt's picnic
« on: July 04, 2003, 10:17:55 PM »
I donno if it was advertised on the radio or anything, but Kurupt had a picnic today in L.A....ALLL it was was crips up there but they weren't trippin on anybody. Eastwood, J Wells Ruff Dogg and some more dudes were up there. It was coo, they had a lil rap off. It was a grip of Rollin 60s but they weren't trippin, one dude who hit me up at a party like 3 weeks ago was there, but he was coo today.
Damn....Kurupt looks horrible. He is skinny as fuck, looks like he's on heroin or crack. His teeth are all yellow and fucced up, I had never noticed it before. He looked EXACTLY like he does in videos and pictures, had on a wrinkled white tee with that same crooked L.A. hat.
Eastwood was up there lookin GEEED UP...had on all black, saggin like a mafucka, with a weed plant hangin out his pocket.
Some group called "The Entourage" was up there...I was talkin to em, I didn't kno who they were. They said their album is droppin in September.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I was at Kurupt's picnic
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 12:35:24 AM »
Kurupt looks horrible. He is skinny as fuck, looks like he's on heroin or crack. His teeth are all yellow and fucced up, I had never noticed it before. He looked EXACTLY like he does in videos and pictures, had on a wrinkled white tee with that same crooked L.A. hat.
Eas

lmao ...yeah kurupt looks all fucked up. I saw him at the beverly center 2 weeks ago. That bitch is looks like hes on heroin....how did u get in this party? and where in L.A. was it at??

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 12:47:32 AM »
that shit is wack when black people are having a "picnic".......they are just making fun of themselves

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 01:06:04 AM »
lmao ...yeah kurupt looks all fucked up. I saw him at the beverly center 2 weeks ago. That bitch is looks like hes on heroin....how did u get in this party? and where in L.A. was it at??

Yeah my homeboy said his teacher kicks it with them and he said "Kurupt is on that stuff"

It was just a picnic, not a party, it was at Kenneth Hahn park.
My cousin was like "my homeboys is havin a picnic, Kurupt and eastwood is sposed to be there" and i was like yeah right, but i was like we should go to ken hahn anyway since its july 4th, because we knew it would be females out.
We got there, and ALL I saw was white tees blue hats blue jeans, blue doo rags, blue braid barettes, hats with the seattle s, the throwback mariners hats. I saw this skinny ass kinda fraile dude and i was like that looks like a busted ass kurupt, and my homeboy was laughin and he was like it sure do...then my cousin was like that is kurupt...I was like yeaaah right cause this dude looks bad...and then i heard him talk....he talks EXACTLY like he does on interviews and on that streetz skit, "get me an ole e cuzz" and i was like ohh shit!!
Then his big homeboy was yellin at people and was like "eastwood!" and i was like oh shit thas eastwood....then he yelled "j wells" and "ruff dogg" and i was like ohhh shit they are all here!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 02:25:58 AM »
that shit is wack when black people are having a "picnic".......they are just making fun of themselves

Why you say that homie? Mexicans have picnics like a muthaphukka. When I go to the park on any given Sunday, I see way more Mexicans having a picnic than blacks. Oh well.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 03:25:39 AM »
That sounds like a nice experience  ;)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 05:14:46 AM »
Anyway what was the food like  ;D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 05:30:04 AM »
Some group called "The Entourage" was up there...I was talkin to em, I didn't kno who they were. They said their album is droppin in September.

sounds like you had a good time. tha entourage is kurupts new group they got a hottt song on the radio featuring roscoe
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 10:22:09 AM »
the word picnic comes from the way white men treated the blacks back in the day...they would kill some black people and cook them.....and they would call it pick a nigger...hence picNIC.  I have Carne asadas or BBQ, or just a get2gether but never a picnic

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2003, 10:45:52 AM »
the word picnic comes from the way white men treated the blacks back in the day...they would kill some black people and cook them.....and they would call it pick a nigger...hence picNIC.  I have Carne asadas or BBQ, or just a get2gether but never a picnic

wtf i never heard of that shit, cooking them? i mean those southern whites did some fucked up shit back then but i never heard of this where did you get your info
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2003, 10:50:35 AM »
Anyway what was the food like  ;D
For real.....what was on the menu...lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2003, 11:13:15 AM »
Just because somebody used a word back in the day to mean something horrible doesn't mean it still does.  Fortunately we've advanced since then, and the only people the word means anything to are those who keep wanting to play up the problems of the past, and refuse to forget it and move forward.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2003, 11:26:19 AM »
"Kurupt how'd you like your picnic?"
"Picnic...bitchnic...bitch...fuck a bitch bitch"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2003, 12:08:07 PM »
Well shit, fucc callin it a picnic, it wasn't nothin but a cripnic.

LOL they had some Smoked Ribs that were bangin....and they had a WEED LADY there with a basket of weed plants, rolled up weed, and gummi bears of weed, that foo Eastwood was high as fucc off of the gummi bears.

Damm tho, Kurupt was playin "I didn't change" and he was rappin directly it to me and my homeboy, as if he was in a video...I was like damn, even tho I still think he's shady and its shady shit goin on in it, he was lookin hella emotional when he rapped it, and at one part he was actin like he wiped his eyes when he was talkin bout the shit that happened with The Pound..I was like fucc man!!

When I left, I was bumpin "New York New York" real loud jus hopin he'd remember that shit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2003, 12:15:38 PM »
of course imma refuse to forget that word. They gotta say something else. A BBQ or something, a kick back, or shit like that.  Thats like if Dodger Stadium was called the Mexican Casa....taht would just be a mockery for mexicans.  

what about Olde English 800......if you look at the cover for it ...it is shaped as a slave ship with 18 or 17 coins around it...not sure how many exactly but basically it was how much a slave would be worth....and where do they have most of the Olde English 800 beers at...in the the ghetoes......

if u guys wanna know where i get this info from....go to www.divineforces.org and send an email to the guy from that webpage.

Divine Forces radio show comes out Fridays at 10pm to 1am on 90.7FM in L.A......this show is no bullshit commercial rap....they play real hip hop...shit that will make you think.  and the host Fidel Rodriguez is fucken dope they talk about everything from Politics, Religion, Art, Hip hop, and together in those 3 hours. Its just amazing...Blade's heard this radio show before ask him for his opinion