Author Topic: Gangsta Party 2 (crook + pac - 2 of americaz most wanted row-mix)  (Read 452 times)

Efrain

Re:Gangsta Party 2 (crook + pac - 2 of americaz most wanted row-mix)
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 01:03:46 AM »
Music is music judge with an open mind and don't be an close minded idiot. Far as Crooked I not able to cut up a Pac song why was it ok for Daz to make money off Pac and 50 Cent? Oh I forgot since they all down with DPG it's ok.

1. your a fool
2. the crooked I song is trash. If crooked I has the fucking balls to step up and attempt to redo a CLASSIC 2pac and SNOOP DOGG record, you better believe I'm gonna give him a ream of shit when he fails miserably.
3. Daz knew pac, there for he can do whatever he wants IMO. As for 50.. same deal as this crooked I shit, 50 took a gamble thinking he could fuck with pac on a record and sure enough the song came out krazy. Crook took it one step further thinking he could fuck with pac on a CLASSIC record which he couldn’t and I find that amusing cause I detest the label he’s on and what they represent so any time they make complete and utter fools of themselves (seems to be allot lately) it brings a smile to my face. :)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 03:43:38 AM »
lol theez playas got nerve to fuck up a classic like that...........and changin pacs verse to, lol, shits weak.....and i agree with the playa who said judge music with open eyes, but like chilla jus said, they jus fucked up a classic

peace

asdasda

• 'G'

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2003, 01:45:53 PM »
THIS IS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if crooked i had saved these verses for a different song it woulda been alright.

This shit is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuckin gaaaaaaay....the beat sucks, the way they take out snoop sucks, especially since everybody knows how the real song goes.

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 03:22:46 PM »
Just wait for the death row train wreck to move on to the next stage

I can see a third version of this song being made, no snoop, no pac, just crooked I and mockavelli Ja rule.

Never surrender