Author Topic: Scarface is just an OKAY movie  (Read 536 times)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Scarface is just an OKAY movie
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 11:07:23 AM »
if you dont like scarface I suggest you go watch shallow hall.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 11:35:32 AM »
if you dont like scarface I suggest you go watch shallow hall.

what the fuck are you trying to say here? Go watch Reservoir Dogs and tell me which movie is better..Reservoir Dogs or Scarface

oh yea and check the original Scarface with Paul Muni....that movie is basically the same but shorter and none of it is boring
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 11:42:35 AM by Javier »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 11:40:34 AM »
Go watch Reservoir Dogs and tell me which movie is better..Reservoir Dogs or Scarface

They're both great movies

bez

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 12:22:13 PM »
Go watch Reservoir Dogs and tell me which movie is better..Reservoir Dogs or Scarface

Another film which I thought wasnt that good.  Reservoir dogs, what the fuck so entertaining about that film????  Predictable and boring!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2003, 12:37:06 PM »

Another film which I thought wasnt that good.  Reservoir dogs, what the fuck so entertaining about that film????  Predictable and boring!

in reservoir dogs they rob a bank...but the characters describe it so well that u see the robbery but if u look back at the movie...u never see the robbery.  The dailouge is very entertaining.....and ur telling me that u predicted the same exact ending?

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2003, 12:45:34 PM »
Hmm how can you come like "the other scarface is said to be better" ....

...as in you havent seen it but want to use it to back your arguement up then...

...oh yea and check the original Scarface with Paul Muni....that movie is basically the same but shorter and none of it is boring ....

....doh!

lol only comment on what you know not what you have heard...makes life easier on yourself when you son yourself like you just did ;)

provide verbal feedback on what you didnt like...and in any good debate (not arguement) you havent to be willing to see the other side to refute it with your own reasoning.

pe@ce

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2003, 12:51:04 PM »
I agree with you Javi. I made this same comment when I first joined wcc, and got absolutly flamed for it. It was in some thread called favorite gangster movie about 2 years ago.

platinumk777

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2003, 12:55:56 PM »
deflate your ego javi, just cause you dont like it and these people do, doesnt mean their shallow-minded, maybe you just see it differently, me myself, i see it as a classic.

seriously dude, don't be bashing the people that enjoy the flick... if you don't like it, don't preach on others

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2003, 01:08:30 PM »
if somebody would say Ghetto fabolous is a better CD than Creepin on Ah Come up.....i know some of u guys would go crazy

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2003, 01:35:59 PM »
Its not what your saying...respond to my comment it was well put no judgement on your opinion there...only the way your opinion was given...

...as i have said many times here...each to their own...if we were all clones the world would be a boring place to live in.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2003, 02:00:59 PM »
Its not what your saying...respond to my comment it was well put no judgement on your opinion there...only the way your opinion was given...

...as i have said many times here...each to their own...if we were all clones the world would be a boring place to live in.
yea palabra....but if it isnt for my reactions ....this topic would be wack and boring as well

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2003, 09:04:23 AM »
True True....

there are other ways around it...

i hear ya tho

pe@ce

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2003, 09:13:50 AM »
But i have to bring to attention your first comment...

...which was only written to insight the "i thought it was good" or "i agree it sucked" line of speech because there was no thoughtfulness put into your statement...it was shallow so therefore peoples answers are bound to be shallow...

"on the real, why the fuck is this movie so liked? half of the movie is boring as fuck, Pacino is the only actor that does a good job.  The original scarface is much better. Im tired of people listing this movie is their favorites when its just fucken wack....ahhh so tell me whats so good about it? "

..your second comment you backtracked like a small child been caught embellishing the truth..an son yourself with the next comment...

"so u guys like this movie cuz Pacino is fucken "hardass" in this movie....thats like calling a CD a classic for one song.  The script it horrible, some lines are corny as fuck. The original scarface is said to be better "

"oh yea and check the original Scarface with Paul Muni....that movie is basically the same but shorter and none of it is boring "

Ya see ;)

anyway im done playin...couldnt resist

pZ