Author Topic: Elite Cypher  (Read 107 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Elite Cypher
« on: July 08, 2003, 01:59:53 PM »
vito's back, still sportin' a six pack, still got a pack a six dudes got my back
so act rude, sport an attitude and we'll leave ya sufferin', ho's get-ya-bufferin, vito call me tommy two guns,
steady liftin' weights gettin-buffer-an flexin on these lyrical-pencil-necks, I write 5-figga-penned-checks and give 5 -finger-chin-checks
we causing headaches to second rates "pushin' the envelope" watch us "seal ya fate",
demonstrate and we'll give ya a demonstration, causin' constapation cause ya can't drop
shit against the elite kid, button ya lip cause on the battle tip we got it sewed up, y'all know what's up,
elite still not givin a fuck,

just a quick one....jump in here boys if ya want...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Elite Cypher
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 02:24:42 PM »
i aint in the crew but the name fits-me, the man "A" comes first, and you aint shit-"B" //
a mere key to showcase-my-words, most improved emcee, my flows-laced-wit-verbs //
like a doc i'm quick-to-fix, "drop hard" in battles, like sittin on toilets "shittin-bricks" //
you a shitty driver, verses rumple-in-gears, feel to diss PU, and ya fun'll-end-here //
ya'll dont wanna kick-lore-with-us, WCC Cup..haha, ya'll know whos comin out victorious //

Quickey.

VDK REPPIN!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 02:25:39 PM »
nice shit man...showin' me up in my own thread...lol.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 02:26:54 PM »
haha, ya know that wasn't intentional ;)

VDK REPPIN!