Author Topic: im spreading tha word of "Screwed and Chopped" music  (Read 149 times)

Bigg AG

im spreading tha word of "Screwed and Chopped" music
« on: July 09, 2003, 08:10:16 PM »
jus type in Swisha House or chopped and screwed on kazaa and choose ur favrite song or beat that they freestyle off of and checc it out... Rod, SGV and ppl from TX know what its about its gonna be bigg soon... im out!!!

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Re:im spreading tha word of "Screwed and Chopped" music
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 10:20:40 PM »
This shit has been around for a while. It is already pretty big, especially in the south.

Nationwide? I dunno.

For those who are going to try to download some Screwed and Chopped: be weary of what you download. Now a days, alot of the shit on Kazaa isn't true Screw... just stupid fucks getting on their computers slowing down a song or whatever, and usin Acid to chop it...
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 01:12:21 AM »
DL sum from fuccin Mike Jones he is bad ass and so is Magno... im out!!!

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 02:01:59 AM »
Dude, I know about them too.

I'm just sayin, some of the shit you can get off Kazaa isn't real Screw...

"I'm out"
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 02:46:48 AM »
7 is right...

and i might ad .. if dj screw didnt do it ..its jus slowed down..it is not screw..people think swishahouse is screw.. it is not.. its swishahouse..

people and h-town knows this.. and some get pissed when people like swishahouse use tha word screw on cds to sell albums when screw didnt do it..

alot of people think swishahouse has sumthin to do wit dj screw when screw didnt like tha entire swishahouse camp..simply becuz watts was usin  screwed and chopped on  mixtapes..and people thought it was dj screw ..and they would come to tha screwshop askin for that tape watts put out .. and it pissed him off..

i myself dont like it.. cuz is u gone slow sumthin down call it slowed and chopped or sumthin..dont put that mans name on a album and he had nuthin to do wit it..

its a big difference in watts sound and screw's sound..

screw sound is more dj like ..becuz he chopps so damn good and can mix 5 different beats together and make it sound likeit was already like it and he can scratch his ass off..and when he slows a track down it is slow.. i mean.. its sound like freddy krueger its that slow..half tha time u cant tell tha rappers will voice...he screwed phil collins so good he sounded like barry white..i put that on my life

watts - is what people hear on kazaa...jus plain..aint no mixin or beat jugglin..all he does is chop,slow tha music down and u can still tell who's rappin when he slows down.. then half tha times he jus play a song at regular speed and jus chop..

dont fuck wit that kazaa shit... its raggidy..

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 04:33:58 AM »
Well i like some of the chopped n screwed albums ive heard...n posted a couple up here a while back...

...they all official (the ones that ive heard anyway) seen them on various southern websites...

...anyway your always gonna get some useless dj try to come along an imitate a style (badly)...if you listen to the real deal then you will like what ya hear.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 12:40:43 PM »
Wasn't there some shit too about Watts saying that he made up Screwed/Chopped music?

Bigg AG

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 02:53:30 PM »
i can tell if its not right if tha beat is regular and tha voice is slow or tha other way around and DJ Micheal Watts is tha best at this shyt now that Screw is dead... and Mike Jones is tha best freestyler. im out!!!

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 06:26:07 PM »
yes screwed and chopped or slowed and chopped are getting bigger and better every day............

yes dj screw made this what it is today......

but the term screwed is not just supposed to mean dj screw.....

it is a form of misic.....just like rap,rock, country

it is just like a band-aid.......that  is a brand name......but you dont say that you need an adhesive bandage for your cut do you.......nowhatimean......
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2003, 01:16:12 AM »
yes screwed and chopped or slowed and chopped are getting bigger and better every day............

yes dj screw made this what it is today......

but the term screwed is not just supposed to mean dj screw.....

it is a form of misic.....just like rap,rock, country

it is just like a band-aid.......that  is a brand name......but you dont say that you need an adhesive bandage for your cut do you.......nowhatimean......

hehe i agree. im out!!!