Author Topic: Rate these 2 albums  (Read 164 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Rate these 2 albums
« on: July 09, 2003, 09:25:08 PM »
Cam'ron-Confessions Of Fire
Noreaga-Melvin Flynt da hustler

Thanks

PS. Just give quick number ratings...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 09:26:23 PM by Krimsonyte »

Gary

Re:Rate these 2 albums
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 09:59:11 PM »
when will we see u interesed in a westcoast album? ::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 10:00:15 PM »
when will we see u interesed in a westcoast album? ::)

I want the new Daz cd  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 10:10:24 PM »
cam'ron - 8/10...dope ass cd
noreaga...i havent heard melvin flynt but i heard it wasnt very good

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 10:00:20 AM »

How would you rate that album lyrically?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 10:03:20 AM »
Cam - 3.5/5
Nore - 3/5

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 11:45:14 AM »

How would you rate that album lyrically?

its not bad lyrically...its nothing special though...although there is a song (i think its called death) where he is talking to death himself that is dope both lyrically and in beat.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 12:25:12 PM »
cam-7/10 sde is his best tho
only nore album i would fuck with is war report since trag was ghostwriting his shit but thats just me..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 12:27:51 PM »
cam-7/10 sde is his best tho
only nore album i would fuck with is war report since trag was ghostwriting his shit but thats just me..

i thought the sde album was awful...i think come home with me is his best...

i havent heard war report...but the NORE cd was dope...superthug will always be a classic song in my mind.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 12:31:21 PM »
what the fuck? sde was one of the best albums to drop in 2000. thats the best lyrically hes came since 95/coc days. production had a real street vibe to it.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 12:38:01 PM »
lyrically maybe...but i wasnt feelin the production at all...cam doesnt do well when he tries to do nothin but street shit...sure that album had a few good tracks but it wasnt anything special....i have a question for you though that will prolly make me sound dumb lol...but what do you mean the 95/coc days? what is coc?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 12:44:20 PM »
coc=children of the corn. it was a group started by cam and his cousin bloodshed. mase, big l, and mcgruff were also members. you can find alot of bootlegs out on the street. at least where i live anyway. they would've been one of the greats...

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003, 12:50:25 PM »
oh i think i remember hearing something about that a long time ago...ill have to check that out...do you think you could send me a song or two?

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2003, 09:02:26 PM »
cam/6/10, not really my type of album.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003, 09:04:12 PM »