Author Topic: Tyson: "I Hate Myself"  (Read 336 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Tyson: "I Hate Myself"
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2003, 09:58:52 PM »
I definately think there's a ton going on here.  I was listening to the radio this morning, and they had a good point... they said that early in his career, back when he was basically still in control, they would bring him in the ring, whisper in his ear, kiss him, he'd go in the ring, beat the hell out of the guy, come back, they'd kiss him, and then get him out of the ring.  He was very protected, and taken care of almost like a friekin' baby or something.  He had SERIOUS Trauma when he was a kid, and it screwed him up for life, he's never had anybody (with prob. the exception of Cus) love him, and like he says in the interview, it's because he doesn't love anybody himself.  Tyson's screwed, but he REALIZES he's screwed, in the interview he's talking about things that happened in his life, he talks about the day his mom died, he talks about how he has no respect for women, he says he hates himself, and that's why he doesn't respect women, because he doesn't even respect himself.  He says he hates the media, he basically loves nobody.  

You've also got to realize, that this man has been rich, and famous, from EARLY.  Think about it.  The people in his life up until Cus were friekin' losers, all drug addicts, gang members, people living on the streets.  His mom abused him, his mom had boyfriends that abused her, all kinds of horrible shit, then she died.  Cus was good to him, but ONLY Cus, he never even had interaction with anybody else during that time; after that, he was rich and famous, and everyone in his life, was in his life all of sudden, at the same time that fame and money showed up.  So while you and I can tell if people love us or not, he can't, he doesnt' know if it's him or the money they love.  Most rich people in that situation have family to fall back on, he doesn't even have family.  He has nobody, and even if someone shows up that truly does love him for the person he is, he's not going to know for sure, and he'll screw it all up.  

Therapy isn't going to work for this guy.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2003, 10:02:46 PM »

He has had a hard life, but his life is not hard now.  He has more than many can dream of.

All he has is money, and fame.  Any 2nd grader can tell you that isn't very important.  He doesn't even have mental health.  He doesn't have a family.  He doesn't have anybody that loves him, he doesn't have shit.  Would you want to be him? Hell no, he's pitiful.

pappy

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2003, 10:30:01 PM »
tyson aint nearly as rich as some of u people think he is.  plus tyson still hangs out in east new york shooting dice,  if ur loaded why the fuck would u go back to a neighborhood like that.  the guy collect pidgeons as a hobby.  duke is beyond fucked up

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 11:05:45 PM »
I can tell you the first thing that happened to Tyson which put him over the edge. Gorwing up Tyson was a quiet, non-violent kid who only cared about his pidgeons, but then one day some kid ripped the head off of one of his pidgeons and this put Tyson over the edge and he beat the shit out of that kid. That's when Tyson realized that he didn't have to take anything from anybody.

Tyson does have money problems. He's not rich. He lives in an apartment in Brooklyn. Most of the money he makes now has to go to his ex-wife because he promised her $20 million. Alos Tyson has a on going law-suit with Don King where Tyson is seeking $100 million from King claiming that King stole money from him when King was promoting Tyson.

Immortal

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2003, 01:14:53 PM »
damn, this is saddening....some times ppl just arnt brought up in a nice environment and things turn out to be dangerous in the end. I wish Tyson all the best in his life.

peace
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 04:49:18 AM »
I can tell you the first thing that happened to Tyson which put him over the edge. Gorwing up Tyson was a quiet, non-violent kid who only cared about his pidgeons, but then one day some kid ripped the head off of one of his pidgeons and this put Tyson over the edge and he beat the shit out of that kid. That's when Tyson realized that he didn't have to take anything from anybody.

Tyson does have money problems. He's not rich. He lives in an apartment in Brooklyn. Most of the money he makes now has to go to his ex-wife because he promised her $20 million. Alos Tyson has a on going law-suit with Don King where Tyson is seeking $100 million from King claiming that King stole money from him when King was promoting Tyson.

Exactly...he had it hard...everyone after Cus died took major advantage of him...

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 10:49:02 AM »
poor tyson really ,poor poor guy......

he had a fucked up life an it made him what he is 2day...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 11:43:21 AM »
The guy who Tyson really hates now is Don King because King stole money from him and King hired a guy who helped him stay out of jail to be Tyson's defence lawyer in that rape trail.