Author Topic: Tyson: "I Hate Myself"  (Read 337 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Tyson: "I Hate Myself"
« on: July 10, 2003, 12:22:57 PM »
Tyson: 'I hate my life'

Associated Press

7/9/2003

NEW YORK (AP) - Mike Tyson says he has lost his soul as a human being and hates himself.

"Maybe in my next life, I'll have a better life," Tyson said in an interview for Fox Sports Net's 'Beyond the Glory,' to be broadcast July 16. "And that's why I'm just looking forward to go to the other world. 'Cause I really hate the way I live now. And I hate my life now."

Tyson's former wife, actress Robin Givens, also talks about being abused by the boxer.

According to transcripts of the show, Givens says Tyson would choke and kick her, often causing her to vomit. He would then begin to cry while she consoled him.

"It just started getting dangerous," Givens said.

Both Tyson and Givens acknowledged that repeated infidelities on Tyson's part put a strain on the one-year marriage.

The couple divorced in 1989.

Last month, Tyson was charged with misdemeanor assault after fighting with two men outside a Brooklyn hotel. He is due in court July 24.

TheSheriff

Re:Tyson: "I Hate Myself"
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2003, 12:27:20 PM »
And the entire civilized world hates you too.

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2003, 12:29:43 PM »
And the entire civilized world hates you too.
ummm no they dont.  i feel bad for mike in a way b/c every1 an there mother has taking advantage of mike's stupidity

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2003, 12:35:25 PM »
I feel bad for Tyson a bit because at every stage in his life his has been taken advantage of.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 03:34:10 PM »
Lets all cry for Mike.  What a rough ride Mike has had.
It was all of our faults that he raped a woman, that he bit Holyfield's ear off, that he's a maniac.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2003, 05:30:02 PM »
Lets all cry for Mike.  What a rough ride Mike has had.
It was all of our faults that he raped a woman, that he bit Holyfield's ear off, that he's a maniac.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

he... im out!!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2003, 06:04:10 PM »
If you look at the evidence and how bad the lawyers were that Don King hired for Tyson, then Tyson never raped the girl because there wasn't enough evidence and some witnesses wren't allowed to testify that would've shown that this girl has accused people of raping her before.

Until you look at the evidence and the way that trail was handled, you can't call Tyson a rapist, especially after some of the people in the jury now say that they would've found Tyson Not Gulity if they knew then what they know now.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 06:58:46 PM »
man i don't mean to diss infinite or any other muslums here

but doesn't it seem that ever since he converted  his life has been on a downward spiral?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 07:27:02 PM »
^^ Nah, he's been screwed up since he was a kid, man.  That's always where it starts.  And i'm still LOL @ Jayyyy biiiiiiiitch being sympathetic to prostitutes in one thread and bashing homeless orphans like Mike Tyson in another.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 10:41:42 PM »
Mike has been forced into a point where he just doesn't give a shit anymore.... poor guy...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2003, 03:05:06 AM »
I feel bad for Tyson a bit because at every stage in his life his has been taken advantage of.
Thants kinda true....only time in his life that was "normal" was when Cus D'Amato took him under his wing from the streets...brought him into his home...and gave him a profession that he could be good at and excell...

...this was something he never had...now i do feel sorry for tyson as i had followed him since he was a kid...he was boxing's hero and hope once upon a time...

...when Cus died thats when it all hit the fan...now think about it he isnt the brightest tool in the box...whereas Don King is known to be ruthless and connected...

...Don took Tyson on a mental, physical and emotional rollercoaster which destroyed the man (and his bank balance)

he never sttod a chance...as with the first rape...that was supposedly questionable because the lady had cried rape before to gain funds and attention to further her career...that was proven...but it was inadmissable in court so the jury could not deliberate on that...

...as for the rest of the story...i havent seen him box in years...its too hard to see a man broken and floundering like a fish on dry land...

...he seems desperate...will follow whatever / whoever...and has lost control.

This i think is sad..im not saying he's a good man...far from it but he has been mistreated and abused in everyway possible since his mentor Cus D'Amato died!

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2003, 03:43:50 AM »
he gets my respect. + i dont wanna bad mouth him on here incase he finds out who I am one day & turns up @ my door (long shot, but it could happen)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2003, 07:15:36 AM »
^^ Nah, he's been screwed up since he was a kid, man.  That's always where it starts.  And i'm still LOL @ Jayyyy biiiiiiiitch being sympathetic to prostitutes in one thread and bashing homeless orphans like Mike Tyson in another.  

When does someone have to take responsibility for their own life?  
It's real sad he was an orphan and everything, but now he is nearly 40.  
He has had a hard life, but his life is not hard now.  He has more than many can dream of.
Yet he still acts like a twat all the time.

And as for you trying to get personal- probably a side effect from you being wrong every single time we have an argument.

TheSheriff

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2003, 10:52:05 AM »
You blind people.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2003, 11:14:31 AM »
How are you supposed to help take responbility for your life if you can't trust anybody? No one can change their lives just like that, by themselves. And if you can't trust anybody then that just makes it harder to change your life.