Author Topic: Tech the COWARD!!...faghan bitches out!!  (Read 256 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech the COWARD!!...faghan bitches out!!
« on: July 13, 2003, 09:26:40 AM »
well Tech's been at me to go to niagra...so im up there...and the faghan is a no show...i was at those clubs all freakin night last night...they werent really that packed either...  sources of mine have informed me that Tech was possibly in hiding in some caves north west of toronto...just like he was trained to do by al queda...figures ::) ...  i knew he would be a pussy and not show up though...it wasnt even my sole purpose of going there anyway...had fun though...but it would have been an added bonus to bitch slap tech around...but since he wasnt man enough to back up his words..fuck him...he's a waste, all talk.

oh and for all the tech dick riders...here is techs pm he sent to me...no b.s. staight up not making this up... just to prove that tech was trying to get this set up and backed down like a coward

"Since you aint been hollarin back at me, I figured I would pm you.

Soon times, you need to hit me off with the information re: your visit to Niagra, when you gonna come, where you gonna be.

You need to be held accountable for your comments, so holla back. Ima fuck teach you a lesson to never disrespect Afghans again."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 09:34:25 AM by VerbalAssaulta »

JTSimon

Re:Tech the COWARD!!...faghan bitches out!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 09:38:11 AM »
You guys are too cool.

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 10:55:49 AM »
lmfao

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 11:24:12 AM »
wow......Internet thuggin at it's finest.......muthafucin kids that never get out and aint neva been in no real shit in their lives, so they find some online characters who they aint never met in real life and wanna look sicc by challengin em.......lmao, I feel sorry 4 U cuzzin.

U AINT SHIT!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 11:33:53 AM »
wow......Internet thuggin at it's finest.......muthafucin kids that never get out and aint neva been in no real shit in their lives, so they find some online characters who they aint never met in real life and wanna look sicc by challengin em.......lmao, I feel sorry 4 U cuzzin.

U AINT SHIT!

Stop Rod you gonna hurt their feelings...lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 12:07:06 PM »
We all know that Quake is the hardest OG E-thug.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 12:13:13 PM »
lol...

1) ...is not suprised

2) ...still thinks its lame

3) ...still doesn't care

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 12:17:22 PM »
^^^ LOL

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 03:56:29 PM »
We all know faghans are all talk and all tough over the net ::) Look at this little skinny bitch called Jamal constantly on my nuts...hahahah FAGHANS EAT SHIT :D  8)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 04:04:01 PM »
We all know faghans are all talk and all tough over the net ::) Look at this little skinny bitch called Jamal constantly on my nuts...hahahah FAGHANS EAT SHIT :D  8)

1. You asked to fight me because I posted this pic up

2. You were the one running your mouth about how you were gonna kick my ass, but then you are the one who pussied out.
Want proof of that as well?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=33383;start=60

3. You have been exposed as a BITCH. You give AG my number and tell him to call me, and when he told me that you said you punked me, I showed him that thread, and he started cracking up. He considers you a punk too now. Plus, Roccy and Sccit showed me the convos where you acted like a pussy, "I will only attack him from behind", "only a surprise attack", "is Jamal big?", "damn he has an advantage", "holy shit nik you have to help me out", "get jamal to your house and i bust my surprise attack", etc. the list goes on. YOU'RE A HINDU, I CANT BLAME YOU FOR BEING A MARK.

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 04:21:17 PM »

1. You asked to fight me because I posted this pic up

2. You were the one running your mouth about how you were gonna kick my ass, but then you are the one who pussied out.
Want proof of that as well?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=33383;start=60

3. You have been exposed as a BITCH. You give AG my number and tell him to call me, and when he told me that you said you punked me, I showed him that thread, and he started cracking up. He considers you a punk too now. Plus, Roccy and Sccit showed me the convos where you acted like a pussy, "I will only attack him from behind", "only a surprise attack", "is Jamal big?", "damn he has an advantage", "holy shit nik you have to help me out", "get jamal to your house and i bust my surprise attack", etc. the list goes on. YOU'RE A HINDU, I CANT BLAME YOU FOR BEING A MARK.

ur a pussy, dedicating ur life to dissin me, how much more pathetic can a faghan get? surprisingly the answer is much more... :D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 06:03:13 PM »
to all the tech dick riders....tech was hounding me in alot of my posts in threads saying shit like...yo whats up with niagra.. then pm'ing asking whats up...dont think he thought i would really go...fuck the haters...i showed up in person tech didnt when he was talking shit  ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 06:10:39 PM »
to all the tech dick riders....tech was hounding me in alot of my posts in threads saying shit like...yo whats up with niagra.. then pm'ing asking whats up...dont think he thought i would really go...fuck the haters...i showed up in person tech didnt when he was talking shit  ::)

Hmm... this sounds familiar.... oh yeah Quake pussied out on me.

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2003, 10:15:19 PM »
Is calling someone a 'faghan" a cultural thing or someting?  Because to your average american (me) it looks pretty rediculous.  It's not funny, it's not stupid, it doesn't piss me off, it just makes me think "damn, how lame of a cutdown is that?" it's not even creative.

If I was gonna diss Tech, I'd say "You misspelled Star Trek, Spock" or something like that.  At least be creative with it.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2003, 10:16:54 PM »
^^^ Nice way of breaking it down Scorpion.