Author Topic: My Trip to Amoeba at Sunset Blvd.  (Read 142 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
My Trip to Amoeba at Sunset Blvd.
« on: July 13, 2003, 05:08:27 PM »
so i woke up today saying fuck it, im going to go

let me just say that its freakin far from where i live( Pico Rivera), i decided to take the street instead of the freeway for some scenery lol lol

well its kinda ghetto over there, i though it was gonna be all rich lookin and shit, i took Cesar Chavez Ave. all the way and damn its ghetto, many many people on the streets and when i go to amoeba damn there were homeless people outside beggin for money and sleeping on the sidewalk, i was like WTF???? ive never been over there but fuck this maybe the last time i go, the parking for amoeba is fuckin horrible, they have this little private lot and only about 12 cars fit lmao lol i had to pay for parking somewhere else

so i walk like 2 blocks to amoeba in 99 degree weather and damn its hot, i walk in and WHOA!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN CROWDED, there is barely room to walk and its hectic in there damn, i go to their hip hop section and its kind of shitty, i couldnt check out the rest of amoeba cause it was freakin crowded, damn this was a huge dissapointment

the scenery along the way was cool, theres was alot and i mean alot of fine ass chicks, and i found la placita olvera lol lol lol i havent been there since i was like 10 yrs. old

the traffic over there is fuckin horrible, a few cars almost hit me >:(

i did come back with something though

A FUCKIN HUGE ASS HEADACHE, I GOT A HEATSTROKE I THINK LOL

« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 05:29:21 PM by TheOnlyOne »

UnstoppableForce

Re:My Trip to Amoeba at Sunset Blvd.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 05:15:44 PM »
LMAO.... I know exactly what you talking bout man....

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 05:38:12 PM »
that place aint ghetto. I just think u took the wrong streets. i was up at amoba 2 times last week. They have the best hiphop selection i've seen in so cal. i just think since it was ur first time, u didnt know where to look. They have alot of hard shit to find. Compton Blockz, Pomona Pimpin, strong arm steady mixtapes etc... There vinyl collection is dope as hell. I could stay in that  store for 2 hrs if i had time. Next time write a list of what cd's your lookin for cuz when u get there u kinda forget. Oh yeah, tha place is packed like a dick on weekends. Try to go in the morning on weekdays or try going in the late afternoon.  Next time u go, dont park at there parkin lot that holds 4 cars...Park acroos the street at the jack n' a box.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 05:49:32 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ok not ghetto as in south central LA  but i must say that it was hella weird seeing homeless peeps right outside the store lol lol lol that made it ghetto to me lol

damn i should have parked at Jack in the Box lmao lol
thanks for that tip ;)

and yeah thats what i thought, im gonna go on a weekday morning cause GOT DAMN it was crowded and yeah i was hella confused, it took me a few minutes to find the hip hop section but Damn that place is FUCKIN HUGE, very misleading from the outside, i have never ever seen a music cd store that crowded in my life

Realizm, how far do u live from Amoeba????
« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 05:51:53 PM by TheOnlyOne »