Author Topic: Fiddler on the Roof  (Read 214 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Fiddler on the Roof
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 06:27:10 PM »
i remember sophamore year this drama teacher asked me to play the dad in the school play  ,cuz she saw me messing around in class singing that " if i were a reech mawn a vitti viit viti bom" song. i kept saying no but she talked me into it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 08:06:47 PM »
^^ That's one of the roles everybody kills for in theatre, that's the main part.

... an i'm OUT!!

Hater Player

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 12:47:16 AM »
better yet...

why would a jewish family been in the barrio .... when they are supposely banking..  ::)

i know NIK told me they are all rich... im out!!!

yeah i was thinking about that shit too.. i have a few friends that are jewish.. and they are always telling me about how they dont feel comfrontable around thier own.. because of the way they are.... like.. they dont care about anyone.. but there own and they are just as bad as any other white american...

but anyways.. i dont hate or anything.. i am just stating.. because NIK told me the same shit sometime ago.. about how jews have money this and that.. blah blah.. then this fool is like.. i am mexican and i am jew... i smell NIK!

ur dumb n racist not all jews r rich a religin dosnt make som1 becom rich n shit u dumass puta n wtf is nik u keep sayin dat shit bitch