Author Topic: Fiddler on the Roof  (Read 213 times)

Trauma-san

Fiddler on the Roof
« on: July 13, 2003, 10:28:27 PM »
Yall ever seen this movie?  Man, it was awesome, lol.  When I was a kid, I think I was in the 5th grade, the guy that played the local lead for Fiddler on the Roof came to our school, and met my class in the library.  He sang and danced the songs... I didn't know who the hell he was, I just got out of class for an hour, so I loved it, lol.  I always remembered that "If I were a rich man... didle deedle, didle, deedle , didle deedle didle dum...." song.

Flash forward, at church we were talking about orthodox jews, and my bishop invited a few of us over to the house to watch fiddler on the roof, just to learn more about passover and things, man, what a GREAT movie.  I'm sure the play is better, but the actors in the movie were great, I'd say probably top 10 films of all time that I've seen.  Very cleverly written, very very memorable.  

Hater Player

Re:Fiddler on the Roof
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 10:37:51 PM »
fuck u dogg i aint no orthodonist ox jew

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 02:44:36 AM »
Yall ever seen this movie?  Man, it was awesome, lol.  When I was a kid, I think I was in the 5th grade, the guy that played the local lead for Fiddler on the Roof came to our school, and met my class in the library.  He sang and danced the songs... I didn't know who the hell he was, I just got out of class for an hour, so I loved it, lol.  I always remembered that "If I were a rich man... didle deedle, didle, deedle , didle deedle didle dum...." song.

Flash forward, at church we were talking about orthodox jews, and my bishop invited a few of us over to the house to watch fiddler on the roof, just to learn more about passover and things, man, what a GREAT movie.  I'm sure the play is better, but the actors in the movie were great, I'd say probably top 10 films of all time that I've seen.  Very cleverly written, very very memorable.  

lol i remember being like that in my elementary years... i need to peep this and jus ignore Hater Player even Pink said on tha phone that she never met any mexican jews... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 02:47:25 AM »

lol i remember being like that in my elementary years... i need to peep this and jus ignore Hater Player even Pink said on tha phone that she never met any mexican jews... im out!!!

yeah and i come from a town AKAed lil mexico... haha..brown people everywhere..... no jews though.. but i am not hating.. just stating..

the phone bill is going to be through the roof this year... speaking of.. roofs.. ;)

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 03:10:20 AM »

yeah and i come from a town AKAed lil mexico... haha..brown people everywhere..... no jews though.. but i am not hating.. just stating..

the phone bill is going to be through the roof this year... speaking of.. roofs.. ;)

hehe... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 03:30:37 AM »
^^ first thing my dad will do... is.. look at the bill... and be like.. what.. who...

Ok, who called texas... in his.. annoying dad voice...

then i am going to be like.. you did remember.. in my sinister voice.. try to make it look like his is losing his memory...

then he is going to be like.. i dont know anyone in texas.. and i will be like.. sure you do.. you called.. so and so.... the other night...

and everyone will be happy....  ;D

Hater Player

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 12:17:03 PM »
wana bet thers mexican jews i swear 2 god bitch i no a lot of them in east la were i live som r convertid n my homie was born a mexican jew cuz his dad is jewish n his mom is mexican n his mom convirted 2 jewish also my other homie was mexican n he got adoptid by a jewish family so he was raisd jewish.........thers a lot of mexican jews just not in texas puto

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2003, 12:41:25 PM »
Actually, there's Mexican Jews, Brazilian Jews, Mexican Muslims, Salvi Muslims (a considerable amount of them too)..... there's a variety of religions in Latin America.

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2003, 01:46:31 PM »
jmaal... and Hater Player ya'll both aint Latino so how would ya'll klnow... i do have mexican moslems in my family they are my grandpappy's sister and brother in law... they live over there close to mexico so i never see them... and if u are a mexican and a jewish then u arent mexican they must be half white or sumthing... im out!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2003, 03:44:09 PM »
So I take it yall haven't seen the movie.  

Hater Player

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2003, 04:17:12 PM »
jmaal... and Hater Player ya'll both aint Latino so how would ya'll klnow... i do have mexican moslems in my family they are my grandpappy's sister and brother in law... they live over there close to mexico so i never see them... and if u are a mexican and a jewish then u arent mexican they must be half white or sumthing... im out!!!

ur dumb holmes i just explaned it 2 u any1 can convirt 2 jewish if they want dumfuck its a religin u dont have 2 b wite to be jewish thers black jews mexican jews arabic jews wite jews asian jews......jewish is a religin bitch so suck my dick n also whut happins if a mexican is adoptid by a jewish family......c dogg i provd u rong ur a discrace 2 all mexicans

Bigg AG

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2003, 05:22:20 PM »

ur dumb holmes i just explaned it 2 u any1 can convirt 2 jewish if they want dumfuck its a religin u dont have 2 b wite to be jewish thers black jews mexican jews arabic jews wite jews asian jews......jewish is a religin bitch so suck my dick n also whut happins if a mexican is adoptid by a jewish family......c dogg i provd u rong ur a discrace 2 all mexicans

never seen a jew that wasent white... and ask NIK why would a jewish family want a mexican baby? im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2003, 05:55:09 PM »
better yet...

why would a jewish family been in the barrio .... when they are supposely banking..  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2003, 06:20:13 PM »
better yet...

why would a jewish family been in the barrio .... when they are supposely banking..  ::)

i know NIK told me they are all rich... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 06:23:51 PM »
better yet...

i know NIK told me they are all rich... im out!!!

yeah i was thinking about that shit too.. i have a few friends that are jewish.. and they are always telling me about how they dont feel comfrontable around thier own.. because of the way they are.... like.. they dont care about anyone.. but there own and they are just as bad as any other white american...

but anyways.. i dont hate or anything.. i am just stating.. because NIK told me the same shit sometime ago.. about how jews have money this and that.. blah blah.. then this fool is like.. i am mexican and i am jew... i smell NIK!