Author Topic: USA LOSES TO ARGENTINA IN B-BALL!!!!  (Read 559 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
USA LOSES TO ARGENTINA IN B-BALL!!!!
« on: September 04, 2002, 07:01:13 PM »
Wholy shit im shocked!

USA lost to Argentina what a muthafuckin upset

deezam, Argentina was playin good

im still in shock
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Smooth

Re: USA LOSES TO ARGENTINA IN B-BALL!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 07:05:58 PM »
Word... that shit was crazy, that's a BIG upset
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 08:15:15 PM »
its stupid americans gettin to cocky cause think about it they always try to use differnt people why do they do that shit....why cant they just send them the best players not just some good players...thas what the USA team does....like the original dream team was the best players period and that team was awsome.....common you got jordan , magic, bird, pippen, malone, stockton, barkley, robinson, and so forth now adays we got weak fools compared to the best.....these athletes bitch too much to. it should be an honor to go to events like this and they always bitching that they will not have any free time and just little things.....im glad they lost...common think about it if they had Shaq, Kobe, Webber, Jordan, Duncan, Wallace, Kidd, and so forth they would kick ass but like i said i dont understand why they dont send the best we got.

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 12:02:58 AM »
its stupid americans gettin to cocky cause think about it they always try to use differnt people why do they do that shit....why cant they just send them the best players not just some good players...thas what the USA team does....like the original dream team was the best players period and that team was awsome.....common you got jordan , magic, bird, pippen, malone, stockton, barkley, robinson, and so forth now adays we got weak fools compared to the best.....these athletes bitch too much to. it should be an honor to go to events like this and they always bitching that they will not have any free time and just little things.....im glad they lost...common think about it if they had Shaq, Kobe, Webber, Jordan, Duncan, Wallace, Kidd, and so forth they would kick ass but like i said i dont understand why they dont send the best we got.

Can't add more  :-X

elneckio

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2002, 06:41:05 AM »
Anyone got the current team roster ?
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2002, 12:10:15 PM »
U.S.A sucks at every sport tho.  U think u so good at football and all this shi but a the end of the day I think England/UK wud kick any 1 of your sports asses.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2002, 12:17:53 PM »
U.S.A sucks at every sport tho.  U think u so good at football and all this shi but a the end of the day I think England/UK wud kick any 1 of your sports asses.

hahahahah!  who kicks ass in the olympics?  USA is way better than all other countries at a lot of sports.  So what if we lost a basketball game to argentina.  I guarantee USA could put together the best basketball team in the world if the players were not so into money.  I don't know what football you are talking about.  If you are talking about that fucking soccer crap, than yeah england/UK might be better.  But when it comes to real football, the NFL players would woop any team in the world.  Same goes for baseball.  How come so many foreigners come to the US to play professional sports if we suck so bad?

verbalassaulta

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2002, 01:33:48 PM »
sorry dude...we lost 1 game in 10 years....and we'll still win the gold anyway...and like said before we totally dominate in the olympics....along with about any other sport...and no one i mean NO ONE gives a shit about soccer here...but if we did we'd win the world cup every year...so we dominate sports just like we dominate...economically, scientifically, millitarily...and on and on...so kiss my american ass beitch!! :P

verbalassaulta

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2002, 01:34:47 PM »
sorry dude...we lost 1 game in 10 years....and we'll still win the gold anyway...and like said before we totally dominate in the olympics....along with about any other sport...and no one i mean NO ONE gives a shit about soccer here...but if we did we'd win the world cup every year...so we dominate sports just like we dominate...economically, scientifically, millitarily...and on and on...so kiss my american ass beitch!! :P

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2002, 04:30:21 PM »

The U.S sent their D team, and they barely have lost one game.  To me that still is dominating.  No other country can hang with the U.S in baseball neither.  In the last Olympics the U.S won with a bunch of college stars, not real All stars from the MLB. and dont get me started with the NFL, the NFL Europe is like the NFL's 2nd farming system, behind college

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2002, 05:18:41 PM »

OMG  i almost fell outta mah chair when i read that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thats tha funniet shit eva

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2002, 02:51:26 PM »
I didn't even know of this. My head has been in books for the past week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2002, 03:28:13 PM »

LOL. How is Englands team doing in the world games? Oh thats right, they didn't even qualify. You can have your soccer though.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2002, 01:42:18 AM »
What a bunch of shit from Bez

The US whips ass in the olympics, but seriously guys, your main sports, nobody really gives a shit about them.  Argentina and Yugoslavia's 2nd sport is Basketball.  But hey guess what nearly every countries number 1 sport is???

I think you know

So you can play your nothing sports and the rest of the world will continue to play the number 1 sport in the world

And the thing is, you were pretty good in the World Cup as well, but since you can't have advert breaks every 3 minutes to go and get beer and hot dogs, it won't catch on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2002, 09:12:45 PM »
What a bunch of shit from Bez

The US whips ass in the olympics, but seriously guys, your main sports, nobody really gives a shit about them.  Argentina and Yugoslavia's 2nd sport is Basketball.  But hey guess what nearly every countries number 1 sport is???

I think you know

So you can play your nothing sports and the rest of the world will continue to play the number 1 sport in the world

And the thing is, you were pretty good in the World Cup as well, but since you can't have advert breaks every 3 minutes to go and get beer and hot dogs, it won't catch on.

Yup, what's wrong with that though?

We need our beer, hot dogs and 3 minute pee breaks damn it!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE