Author Topic: Trauma's Movie Of the Year  (Read 437 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Trauma's Movie Of the Year
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2003, 11:17:20 AM »
im thinkin december...new lord of the rings will be out  ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2003, 11:21:34 AM »

fine fine fine..Decemer too....oh yea why dont you buy candy from the store and then put it in your pocket to eat inside?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2003, 02:22:02 PM »
the year is not even close to being over, t3 is def better than the pirate shit, so will bad boys, terentinos KILL BILL, will be the best movie of the year, and the lord of the rings, your gay pirate movie might be like in the top 10, and 2fast isnt in there...

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2003, 02:29:30 PM »
Johnny Depp was awesome in it.  He should at least get a nomination, he OWNED that part.  Every line he had was just brilliant, whoever wrote it was great.  

For instance, basically he plays a pirate, who's flamboyant and crazy.  He reels a little bit when he walks, and uses hand gestures to accentuate what he says.  He acts like a drunk, basically.

Anyways, there's this one scene, where the girl falls in the water, off a cliff.  He's standing there with 2 guards who are about to arrest him, and she falls in the water behind them.  He turns around, and just kind of looks at the water with his head to the side; then turns his neck back around and looks at the guard and says "Are you going to be saving her?" (totally expecting the guy to say yes)... the guard goes "No" and Johnny Depp goes "Oh" then turns back around and looks at the water again, then starts taking his stuff off.  It's hilarious, every little line he hams up 200%.  

It's written VERY intelligently, there's a big scene where the girl tells the captain of the ship she doesn't believe in ghosts, then he goes off telling her the legend of the ship, and all this crap, and chases her around the boat for 5 minutes, and finally she stops, he finishes the story, and then walks into the moonlight where it shows him to be a skeleton, and goes "So ye best be believing in ghost stories, poppet"  or something like that, it's very very well written.  

tha best part of tha film is when tha ghosts and tha UK ppl have tha war... IMO... im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2003, 02:55:24 PM »

fine fine fine..Decemer too....oh yea why dont you buy candy from the store and then put it in your pocket to eat inside?

i do if i go with friends...but if im on a date i always feel like it would be corny or cheap to do that so i never do...i dont buy candy at the movies that much anymore anyway...im not a big candy person...if i have big enough pockets i will put a bottle of water or pop and hide it though...cuz their drinks are expensive..and i love root beer and the theater closest to me doesnt sell root beer  ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2003, 08:04:55 PM »
i saw this movie, and still hate it, too long... ok plot, but it just doesnt have it, without johhny dept's charecter this movie would be shit

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 02:11:37 PM »
i saw this movie, and still hate it, too long... ok plot, but it just doesnt have it, without johhny dept's charecter this movie would be shit

Thanks for info...cause I saw Italian Job last night.

;D I made the right choice.

This forum already let me down once...when every1 said to watch the HULK. >:(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 02:14:23 PM by Kain670 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2003, 05:35:09 PM »
the year is not even close to being over, t3 is def better than the pirate shit, so will bad boys, terentinos KILL BILL, will be the best movie of the year, and the lord of the rings, your gay pirate movie might be like in the top 10, and 2fast isnt in there...

LOL, you haven't even seen it, bitch!  Kill Bill will be good, I can't wait to see that.  T3 was great, Lord of the Rings will be good, but I still loved Pirates of the Carribean.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2003, 05:36:23 PM »

But it HAS Johnny Depp's character.  LOL.

That's likesaying "Without Arnold in the terminator, it'd be SHIT!"

Dumbass, Johnny Depp's the whole purpose of the movie.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2003, 06:19:18 PM »

But it HAS Johnny Depp's character.  LOL.

That's likesaying "Without Arnold in the terminator, it'd be SHIT!"

Dumbass, Johnny Depp's the whole purpose of the movie.  

lol true, i just got back from seeing it and i agree with trauma and everything he said about the movie, except it being the best of the year, its a lil too early to speak on that.