« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 06:16:58 AM by Bigg A.G. »

UnstoppableForce

Re:A Letter to Owen
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 01:15:26 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 01:19:20 AM »
ahhh cmon just leave this shit.. if people are gone they're gone..

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 01:21:11 AM »

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 01:25:03 AM »
quake why do u hafta start beef for... now this will become a beef and locced thread... damn man... im out!!!

lol i wasnt beefing, all I said was iz owens out tryin to mimick it ur style...stop whining ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 01:28:34 AM »
quake why do u hafta start beef for... now this will become a beef and locced thread... damn man... im out!!!

lol i wasnt beefing, all I said was iz owens out tryin to mimick it ur style...stop whining ::)

shut up u quoted Jamal and nnow jamal is gonna say sumthing and u are gonnsa y sumthing etc... im out!!!

dotn tell me to shut up bitch. I quoted Jamal cuz he had those shocking faces, and I was shocked by ur diss...it was hard. I remember in da past u came up with no disses n jus whined "stop piccin on me" adn shit. I didnt kno u had it in ya 8)

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 01:34:11 AM »

shut up u quoted Jamal and nnow jamal is gonna say sumthing and u are gonnsa y sumthing etc... im out!!!

dotn tell me to shut up bitch. I quoted Jamal cuz he had those shocking faces, and I was shocked by ur diss...it was hard. I remember in da past u came up with no disses n jus whined "stop piccin on me" adn shit. I didnt kno u had it in ya 8)

lol its cuzz i saw jamal diss ur ass so many times lmao... i jus had to SON owen and tell ppl tha truth... im out!!!

yeah Jamal dissed me so many times ::) He said the same exact thing a million times and now when I ask him to fight he aint even down. I am sick of that bitch, all talk. fuck jizzlamic pussies.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 01:38:11 AM »
Here we go again..  ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 02:00:22 AM »

yes we do Pharhoe, yes weee doooo ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 04:55:31 AM »

yes we do Pharhoe, yes weee doooo ;D

Man, for real.. I ain't got any personal problems with you, but you are the SINGLE biggest shit-starter on the whole board.  You reply to everything with stupid little posts, your jokes aren't funny, you're immature as hell.  You're in the same vein as NIK, you're almost exactly like him.  I can understand starting some crap if you've got beef with somebody, hell I do that.  But you start crap CONSTANTLY, that's all you do.  You carry crap from thread to thread, harass people you don't like and reply negatively in every thread they make... man, just put the keyboard DOWN, you're on here way too much.  If you're at the point that the only reason you post anymore is to hound somebody you don't like, just don't sign on anymore, spend your time doing something more productive.  You're not getting anythign accomplished beefing with people online, you could use that time doing something positive in your life, even if it's just cleaning your room.  I can understand a little bit of it, but man, you do it non-stop.  You're wasting your time dwelling on negativity when it ain't getting you anywhere, you're not changing anybody's mind, you're not even trying to change anything, your just hatin' on people.  

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 06:11:05 AM »
AG, everyone bitches about u behind ur bak, Owen's like the only person ever to defend you.

kick ass album