Author Topic: A long line of hindu retards...  (Read 332 times)

Bigg AG

A long line of hindu retards...
« on: July 15, 2003, 10:19:22 PM »

in the front we have the 3 stooges who look like they have escaped a mental facility.... in the back we have a retarded grandpa with missing teeth and Freddy Kruger...
and next to him we have Xavier from X-Men and a hindu hoe train.... im out!!!

UnstoppableForce

Re:A long line of hindu retards...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 10:21:55 PM »
ROTFLMFAO....  :D ;D :o 8) :)

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 10:44:12 PM »
wow how original AG...just like ur sig.

Hey Angel Dust smoking piece of shit...get off my dick, and dont even get me started on ur border hoppin family ...oh yeah and get off my dick and start suckin ur "cuzzins" off, at least u could do somethign worthwile in ur life. Peace

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 10:45:58 PM »

Hey Angel Dust smoking piece of shit...get off my dick, and dont even get me started on ur border hoppin family ...oh yeah and get off my dick and start suckin ur "cuzzins" off, at least u could do somethign worthwile in ur life. Peace

Yeah AG do something worthwhile, such as going back and reading through 8 month old threads.  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 10:46:40 PM »

so how long will it take quake to leave jamal now that he has no friends or anybody to have his bacc...? shut up and go bacc to india u bitch... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 10:49:32 PM »

Yeah AG do something worthwhile, such as going back and reading through 8 month old threads.  ::)

comming back from the loser who went back and found my thread. Wow. ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 10:50:36 PM »

read my sig... and im tha one on ur nuts or whatever u fuccing loser...

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 10:51:03 PM »

so how long will it take quake to leave jamal now that he has no friends or anybody to have his bacc...? shut up and go bacc to india u bitch... im out!!!

Excuse me? ccan u eccshplain wat u just sayd mayn? o0o0o0o r u piccin on me??! plz dont picc on me im not gay! im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 10:52:46 PM »
ROFLMAO

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
Wow I cant even belive Im arguing with a 14 year old guy who probably still gets breat fed, judging from his intelligence level. First Jamal, now this??? wtf is WCC commin 2!!! im out!!! and please get off my nuts u 2

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 11:08:48 PM »

Another portrayal of stupidity. When you post on an 8-month old thread, it is bumped up to the 1st page you dumbfuck. LMAO. This guy gets dumber by the day.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 11:10:36 PM »
Wow I cant even belive Im arguing with a 14 year old guy who probably still gets breat fed, judging from his intelligence level. First Jamal, now this??? wtf is WCC commin 2!!! im out!!! and please get off my nuts u 2

Yes, first Jamal sonned you and now AG too. The whole board knows you're a joke. You're over Quake face it. Your dignity (very little that you had, since you're hindu) is down the drain. Everyone knows you're a pussy. Everyone knows you feel cornered and now resort to elementary disses.

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2003, 11:11:15 PM »

Another portrayal of stupidity. When you post on an 8-month old thread, it is bumped up to the 1st page you dumbfuck. LMAO. This guy gets dumber by the day.

You just love to call other dumb don't you? U know what that tells on ur part?

Bigg AG

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2003, 11:13:16 PM »
any miniute now quak should leave cuzz he finds out he has no friends and no one likes him... any miniute.... im out!!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2003, 11:14:54 PM »
Yes, I know exactly what it tells. It says "I'm smarter than you." But then again, who isn't? Plus, I'm not the only one that thinks you're dumb. Half the board is looking at you and shaking their head thinking "what is this guy getting himself into. he sinks himself into deeper and deeper shit and just comes back with weak ass replies."

Face it Quake, you're below me.