Author Topic: Warren G is who Nate and Snoop really need for their careers............  (Read 185 times)

teecee

It seems as though Nate and SNoop have been reluctant to include Warrens productions on their solo cds lately, and to me this is complete bullshit.  Maybe Warrens style isnt the shit in te clubs right now, but if SNoop and Nate really wanna make quality music then Warren is the answer.  Noone can bring us te NAte we want except for Warren (and a 94-97 Daz), i just cant beleive Nate dont get it.  Tere better be at least two Warren tracks on Nates cd......as for SNoop, he just seems to wanna work with woever is selling.  Sure, Beautiful is DOPE as ell, but most people wanna hear that LBC shit from SNoop.   I know both NAte and Snoop think tey gotta work with everyone besides Warren to get te platinum plaque, but they are gonna cange teir minds after 213, when everyone will be wanting a warren g production

Damn, Warrens EP is gonna be incerdible; Warren is really taking it back with the three songs i have heard so far from the Ep, it is strictly g funk.   Just heard the one with RBX, whoa!  That whistle on the chorus is TIGHT!  If Warren drops beats like this for 213, it is OVER!  And yes, i know these Warren songs have been out for awhile, but i just cant get over how good they are.....

I think Warren will become a big name producer again..........and for the sake of the westcoast lets hope so

Don Breezio

i agree...the westcoast wouldnt be the same without warren g...and they definetely need him for their careers...especially nate dogg...when nate and warren g work together that shit is incredible! i have always thought they should do a duo album...probably will never happen but the 213 album will be close enough...lets just hope warren produces most of the shit.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
I think most of us hope the same thang....Warren's gotta be in control of 213. He's the most down-to-earth and committed to westcoast sound of the three.

Peace.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i just hope that snoop will let warren do his thing on the 213 album, and let the project be more runned by warren than snoop. coz if snoop handles it, then we will have another "paid tha cost" album.... and we all dont want that

GBoogie

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
HUH? ALL THEM NIGGAS NEED DOGGY DOGG

SNOOP IS THE FUCKIN MAN

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
GBoogie,posting is appreciated but please don't be so naive when you do.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's not only Warren they need (although we all know he could help them a lot) - what they need to do is do music with people and in ways that work best for them - Warren's production being a prime example how they come off in premium conditions.

This thread also got me wondering - how many Snoop tracks are there produced by Warren? On the 4 Snoop CD's I have (Doggystyle, Top Dogg, Last Meal and Paid the Cost) there's none. All I can think of are the times when Snoop had a guest spot on Warren's records, and that's not too many tracks. Then there's one on the Bones soundtrack - any more? ???

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Has Snoop ever used a Warren beat on his CD?

Also, the bad thing is that people outside of CA seem to think G-Funk is dead and played out, and Warren is strictly G-Funk. I never realized G-Funk was ever dead, I figured it was just our style, but all I hear people say down south and east coast is that it is played out...so I won't say Warren should change his style but Snoop should be like fugg what they say and keep the g in it

Don Breezio

maybe they are saying g funk is dead and shit...but if warren g/nate/ and snoop came with a real dope album produced by warren then g funk could be entirely resurrected and be a huge part of the rap game once again.

On The Edge of Insanity

Warren definitely brings out the best in Nate, and I think we all know that Snoop would sound a hell of a lot better over Warren's G Funk production than he does the Neptunes beats.