Author Topic: An interview with an up and coming rapper  (Read 481 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:An interview with an up and coming rapper
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 03:26:59 PM »
you found a mirror?

quake.... why is every post you make just dissing someone?

maybe u need that mirror...

::) Man I aint started any of this...Krimsons GAY ASS jumped on the hoe train with Jamal and AG. [size=+1]Im just showing what retards they all are.[/size] Things will be back to normal soon :)

Takes a fag to know a fag  :D.... ::)

???

wtf I dont know u...all I know is ur an annoying little teenybooper who sends like 20 IM's in a row and needs ta STFU! IM OUT!!! 8)

Teenybopper?  I don't even IM you, how would you know?..WTF you talkin about....your an annoying palestinian hindu....STFU and give me my slurpy, magic carpet ride and a taxi ride bitch...

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 03:57:50 PM »
stop fighting with losers Krimson Quak is retarded we need to give him a break because we son him to much... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 03:58:52 PM »
you found a mirror?

::) Man I aint started any of this...Krimsons GAY ASS jumped on the hoe train with Jamal and AG. [size=+1]Im just showing what retards they all are.[/size] Things will be back to normal soon :)

???

wtf I dont know u...all I know is ur an annoying little teenybooper who sends like 20 IM's in a row and needs ta STFU! IM OUT!!! 8)

Teenybopper?  I don't even IM you, how would you know?..WTF you talkin about....your an annoying palestinian hindu....STFU and give me my slurpy, magic carpet ride and a taxi ride bitch...

WTF ???

Hey Krimson...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 04:00:47 PM by Bigg Quacce »

Bigg AG

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 04:05:30 PM »
you found a mirror?

???

WTF ???

Hey Krimson...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 05:14:57 PM »
Haha, yeah AG, Quake's a homo....his hindu ass gets sonned all the time...we needa give it a break...