Author Topic: I Got Hit On...funny story  (Read 310 times)

Don Breezio

I Got Hit On...funny story
« on: July 18, 2003, 12:09:00 AM »
ok so i got hit on the other day...nothing wrong there or nothing out of the ordinary...nothing worth making a thread about right? I WAS ON THE FREEWAY! lmao...im stuck in traffic on the freeway because a tanker exploded on an overpass and they shut down the north lanes of the freeway...so traffic is at a dead stop...these girls roll up next to me...roll down their windows...and start talking to me and shit and i didnt say anything...i just looked at them (realized they werent anything to peep especially on the freeway, or atleast the one talking to me wasnt)...and turned my head back to look at the road...the girl looks at me and goes "Fine Fuck You Too Then!" i cracked up soooooo hard...i couldnt believe it even happened...this ever happened to anyone else?

*waits for Bigg AG, Bigg Quacce, And Unstoppableforce to start fighting in my new thread*

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I Got Hit On...funny story
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 12:14:47 AM »
are you people always ruining each others threads?

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 12:16:56 AM »
are you people always ruining each others threads?

i think this is actually the longest a thread has gone without a fight breaking out between the 3 of them...its going on what...4 minutes now  ::) ...yes they are always ruining each others threads...you've seen the 4 or 5 of them they are in right now.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 12:41:05 AM »
LOL.... funny story...... but have u ever been hit on by a GUY!!!! in FOOT LOCKER!!!!! i have. its fuckin weird. u wanna hear the story?? thats good.

i was at parramatta shopping centre with my friends because we were struck of things to do. the HMV is right near the Foot Locker, so I went to Foot Locker while they were in HMV. i was lookin at the new KG2 Lowcuts when this guy came up to me all like "yeah they look nice dont they".. i was like "yeah they are". the guy looked straight so i wasnt worried or anything like that. we kept talkin bout kicks and shit when all of a sudden he looked at me and said "so can i get ur fone number babe"... i yelled out "OH HELL NAW!!" and i quickly ran over to HMV. fuckin weird shit.

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 12:49:23 AM »
LOL.... funny story...... but have u ever been hit on by a GUY!!!! in FOOT LOCKER!!!!! i have. its fuckin weird. u wanna hear the story?? thats good.

i was at parramatta shopping centre with my friends because we were struck of things to do. the HMV is right near the Foot Locker, so I went to Foot Locker while they were in HMV. i was lookin at the new KG2 Lowcuts when this guy came up to me all like "yeah they look nice dont they".. i was like "yeah they are". the guy looked straight so i wasnt worried or anything like that. we kept talkin bout kicks and shit when all of a sudden he looked at me and said "so can i get ur fone number babe"... i yelled out "OH HELL NAW!!" and i quickly ran over to HMV. fuckin weird shit.

ROFLMFAO

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 02:02:32 AM »
Hahahahahah

i had some guy tried to buy me a drink in a club here once... i think the look of 'you fuckin what?!' i gave back said more than words could ever.. guess his gay-dar was broken.

i did get hit on by a bunch of girls in a car last summer.. was quite funny.. was walking back into work and theres a college up the road, this group of girls stuck in traffic called me over and was tryin to get me to kiss one of em n shit.. haha.. but traffic took em away.. rofl  :'(

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 02:24:23 AM »
Quake is gay and this is not a funny story... im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 02:25:48 AM »
^^please..... shut the fuck up and dont make me flood this thread with the sonning of yourself.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 02:26:39 AM »
^^please..... shut the fuck up and dont make me flood this thread with the sonning of yourself.

awww did ur daddy owen tell u to say that?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 02:32:56 AM »
for fuck's sake get off owens nuts. all u do is talk about him. get a fuckin life dude.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 02:37:34 AM »
for fuck's sake get off owens nuts. all u do is talk about him. get a fuckin life dude.

get off mine all u do is talk shit to me u fuccing loser... u get a fuccing life and quit talking shyt to me what do u get out of it?
u can stop now dont make me tell ur dad cuzz ill tell him to spank u....

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 02:41:22 AM »
i will restrain myself from saying anything even though i have plenty to say. this thread doesnt deserve to be wrecked.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 02:44:47 AM »
i will restrain myself from saying anything even though i have plenty to say. this thread doesnt deserve to be wrecked.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 03:07:47 AM »
AG your fucking up posts is starting to bug.

Bigg AG

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 03:11:02 AM »
AG your fucking up posts is starting to bug.

OMG i only made 2 my bad i didnt even notice wtf is up with u seer? damn im out!!!