Author Topic: Another beef-thread  (Read 114 times)

Quakaveli

Another beef-thread
« on: July 18, 2003, 12:21:23 AM »
man shut the fuck up u piece of shit. If u have any insight whatsoever u will notice that those two idiots bring my name outta nowhere and dickride me in every thread like u mentioned...im just defending myself and clowning them cuz its so easy, and not even all the time, that would take forever!!!...so keep my fuckin name out ur mouth bitch.

UnstoppableForce

Re:I Got Hit On...funny story
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 12:22:19 AM »

FUCK YOU QUAKE!

GOD DAMN IT. THIS WAS JUST TOO TEMPTING. I COULDN'T RESIST. I JUST HAD TO DO IT.... ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 12:26:07 AM »
man shut the fuck up u piece of shit. If u have any insight whatsoever u will notice that those two idiots bring my name outta nowhere and dickride me in every thread like u mentioned...im just defending myself and clowning them cuz its so easy, and not even all the time, that would take forever!!!...so keep my fuckin name out ur mouth bitch.

and it starts...somebody with power to do so can u please delete the posts by these 3...i would appreciate if my thread wasnt polluted by dipshits.

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 12:28:09 AM »

and it starts...somebody with power to do so can u please delete the posts by these 3...i would appreciate if my thread wasnt polluted by dipshits.

I'd love to delete all posts by Quake.. that would clean up a whole lot.
But I won't..
1- Some might call it abuse of power..
2- Those with greater power can't see all the BS if I delete it.. and a ban would be out of the question.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 12:29:20 AM »

I'd love to delete all posts by Quake.. that would clean up a whole lot.
But I won't..
1- Some might call it abuse of power..
2- Those with greater power can't see all the BS if I delete it.. and a ban would be out of the question.

ok but if it gets out of hand in here will u atleast split the shit into 2 threads again?

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 12:30:18 AM »

It started when u put my name in ur mouth u hypocrit bitch...u know damn well that was unfair for the reasons I mentioned...anyway I wont get into it. So peace.

And Jomo, keep dreaming about the ban 8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 12:32:51 AM »

It started when u put my name in ur mouth u hypocrit bitch...u know damn well that was unfair for the reasons I mentioned...anyway I wont get into it. So peace.

how is it unfair when you still reply to bigg ag and unstoppableforce...you know they would shut the fuck up if you didnt reply to them...so since you can do something about it. you get to be in here too! why is it that hipocrit is always something you call me...because hipocrit is something i am far from...find a dictionary and a new word...then come back...but if you want me to not include u in with the other 2...stop replying to them

pappy

Re:Another beef-thread
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 12:36:45 AM »
what the hell,  i cam on the board an it said 6 replies but only viewed 3 times,  how the fuck is the possible lol

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 12:38:08 AM »
Yes, it's always me starting shit. ::) Why don't you check out TOT and see where I make my intelligent posts and this retarded hindu comes and ruins threads with his stupidity. His name is never mentioned and he runs into threads like the fool he is, and ruins them. Fuckin pathetic coward of a hindu that you are. Once again, in this thread, he was the first to talk shit, and I respond. So, in fact, Quake you are the hypocrit, not Don Breezio. You are even a hypocrit for calling someone else one.

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 12:46:27 AM »
Yes, it's always me starting shit. ::) Why don't you check out TOT and see where I make my intelligent posts and this retarded hindu comes and ruins threads with his stupidity. His name is never mentioned and he runs into threads like the fool he is, and ruins them. Fuckin pathetic coward of a hindu that you are. Once again, in this thread, he was the first to talk shit, and I respond. So, in fact, Quake you are the hypocrit, not Don Breezio. You are even a hypocrit for calling someone else one.

no dipshit this was the only time...how about the 128724138124 times u done this,  INCLUDING TOT...(yeah everybody check it out!!! ::) )
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 12:54:24 AM by Bigg Quacce »

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 12:52:16 AM »

how is it unfair when you still reply to bigg ag and unstoppableforce...you know they would shut the fuck up if you didnt reply to them...so since you can do something about it. you get to be in here too! why is it that hipocrit is always something you call me...because hipocrit is something i am far from...find a dictionary and a new word...then come back...but if you want me to not include u in with the other 2...stop replying to them

I TRIED ignoring Jamal's dickriding ass for a couple weeks...but he KEPT AT IT!!! AG's a even bigger retard...he still clowns on OWEN for godssakes! And the time I was ignoring jamal dumb bitches were talking shit and taking his word about me getting "puncced" and pussying out of a fight (a location which I never agreed to in the first place, LOL ::) ) U gotta understand its pretty frustrating when idiots constantly bring up my name in posts trying to "son me"...lol...and its hard to ignore...I sitll manage in ignoring some, cuz if I replied to all their dipshit messages, it would take forever! Anyway IM OUT!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 12:55:11 AM »
And the reason I called u a hypocrit was cuz u were out there tryin to be all goody-goody and smug about putting my name when u know damn well thats gonna start some needless shit...

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 12:55:13 AM »
lmao...u let it bother u too much...do u really care what these 2 think? why do you think nobody else has bought into AG's constant beef starting...nobody cares...just ignore them and laugh because they have nothing better to do...

Jome

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 12:56:28 AM »
what the hell,  i cam on the board an it said 6 replies but only viewed 3 times,  how the fuck is the possible lol

Jome Magic...  8)
And I don't even need a reason to lock this one.. this foo's ruining the whole G-Spot.