Author Topic: the real problem with g-spot  (Read 537 times)

Don Seer

the real problem with g-spot
« on: July 18, 2003, 03:09:29 AM »
we got too many whining bitches

the same people running arounnd crying and bitching are the same ones causing trouble.

right now the two people on my shit like are

quake

and

AG

and dont give me none of that 'he started it crap' coz people here know i dont call out names for no reason unless i'm serious.

Bigg AG

Re:the real problem with g-spot
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 03:13:37 AM »
well wtf do u want me to do about it man???
and when u said crying and bitching i hope u meant Don Breezio cuzz he is spamming tha board with his gay posts... "Tha G-Spot is shit" man seer go ahead put that on me thats why TJ gets away with strating shit with me first... ur tha one who bans Gary but doesnt ban Hater Player when u know he is an alias and shit man... im not trying to start nun and im not trying to get banned so maybe i should jus lay low for a while... im out!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 03:15:09 AM »
ohh of course.. you're not doing anythign wrong  ::)
look back and read your post an see how u just whined and tried to move the blame onto other people without accepting the fact that right now you are seen as one of the main problems in this forum.

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 03:20:01 AM »
ohh of course.. you're not doing anythign wrong  ::)
look back and read your post an see how u just whined and tried to move the blame onto other people without accepting the fact that right now you are seen as one of the main problems in this forum.

so what are u planning to do? i already said i was gonna lay low wtf do u want from me to appligize? tell quake and TJ im sorry and shit???

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 03:32:12 AM »
wtf is layin low gonna do... if u come back and carry on the same shit will only be the same...

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 03:35:02 AM »
wtf is layin low gonna do... if u come back and carry on the same shit will only be the same...

overseer im done arguing with u... when i come bacc i wont have no beef... hopefully TJ, Don Breezio, Qauke, and others will leave me tha fucc alone... ok? ok... im out!!!

ps this is tha last post im makeing for a while...

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 03:37:09 AM »
i'm not arguing, i'm just trying to explain to you that if you look around the majority of times a thread goes off topic and ends up being BS is where youv'e take a shot at someone (like this 'i got hit on thread..' )  when they havent even been near the thread or where you've just replied to diss someone. you arent the only one doing this. i just said that you and quake are the two that stick out the most.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 04:30:32 AM »
Well ofcourse some cause trouble but I have just like that when I started here on WCC in my younger days  ;D shiiit even the Big O' caused problems on other forums in hes younger day (22  ;D) but there are limits & it shouldnt last that long to stop so AG I hope you will start off better after you come back...
40oz Graphire

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 04:45:08 AM »
Yep...please

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 04:57:41 AM »
even the Big O' caused problems on other forums in hes younger day

lol

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 05:54:06 AM »
 8)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 06:50:17 AM »
heh..... AG. isnt it funny how he does exactly what u said not to, in "dont give me none of that 'he started it' crap" ;D

kick ass album

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 06:51:08 AM »
^  haha

Sub-Z

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 08:43:19 AM »
ag,i would suggest you get out of that debate class. you couldnt argue yourself out of a wet paper bag  :)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 09:43:32 AM »
ag,i would suggest you get out of that debate class. you couldnt argue yourself out of a wet paper bag  :)

LOL

kick ass album