Author Topic: K. Bryant officially charged with Sexual Assault in CO  (Read 191 times)

mrtonguetwista

K. Bryant officially charged with Sexual Assault in CO
« on: July 18, 2003, 02:05:54 PM »
It's on breaking news as I type.  I'll try to post more in a few. :-\

Skindiana bon3z

Re:K. Bryant officially charged with Sexual Assault in CO
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 02:08:46 PM »
Is he goin to prison?  :'(

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 02:10:46 PM »
Shit he could face 4 years to life in prison...thats bullshit, I know he wouldnt do something like that...

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 02:10:50 PM »
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is trying to say that Kobe forced this chick into some kind of sexual penetration in other words some kind of rape.   Fuck this Bitch,  bet she wanted the NBA cock and now shes lying through her teeth. The only thing she's a victom of is a hit & run on the H&R Block...

BULLSHIT! >:(

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 02:14:56 PM »
EAGLE, Colo. -- Kobe Bryant will be charged with one count of felony sexual assault, Eagle County District Attorney Mark Hurlbert announced today. He allegedly assaulted a 19-year-old woman last month in a motel room.

The Eagle County Sheriff got an arrest warrant for Kobe Bryant on July 4.

The district attorney had been waiting for more lab results to come in on Bryant and the alleged victim. Some results from analysis of physical evidence by Colorado's state crime lab have now been returned to Hurlbert's office -- that much was confirmed to The Associated Press by deputy director Pete Mang.

Mang, however, declined to discuss the specifics of the types of evidence. But it is known that Bryant went with the Eagle County sheriff to a hospital, where samples for genetic typing were taken.

Meanwhile, Bryant made his first public appearance since his arrest in connection with the sex assault allegations Wednesday night.

Kobe attended the ESPY awards in Los Angeles with his wife but did avoid the red carpet and reporters' questions.

Throughout the awards show, he was shown looking relaxed and smiling with his wife, according to NBC4.

In the alleged victim's Colorado hometown, residents seem to be rallying behind her.

A woman claiming to be the best friend of the alleged victim said the 19-year-old woman called her and said she was sexually assaulted.

"She just couldn't believe this happened ... Just in shock really. She's an honest, truthful person and she ... would not make this up, especially for fame," the alleged victim's friend said.  

If Bryant is charged, he will appear in the Eagle County courthouse as early as Aug. 6, according to NBC4's legal expert Manny Medrano.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 02:18:41 PM »
"She just couldn't believe this happened ... Just in shock really. She's an honest, truthful person and she ... would not make this up, especially for fame," the alleged victim's friend said.  

shes honest? truthful?  this chick flirted wit KObe and then decided to go to his room....Hmmm and then she bursted out of his room...hmmm

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 02:24:09 PM »
He could get 20 years to life of probation.

And if this was Allen Iverson, would you give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's not guilty?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 02:28:05 PM »
lmao! kobe should've listened to his father and left the white girls alone.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 02:33:57 PM »

How do you know what color she is? No pictures have been shown of her.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 02:37:51 PM »

How do you know what color she is? No pictures have been shown of her.

hahaha palabra

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 02:49:20 PM »
white she devil, but yea, sucks for kobe

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2003, 01:01:36 PM »