Author Topic: Last Album you bought  (Read 340 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Last Album you bought
« on: July 18, 2003, 07:01:54 PM »
I know we have these threads all the time, but lets update it and see what you've copped recently...I got SPM-The Purity album and the Chingy and Keith Murray albums...

Don Breezio

Re:Last Album you bought
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2003, 07:03:01 PM »
Matchbox Twenty - More Than You Think You Are

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2003, 07:23:26 PM »
I know we have these threads all the time, but lets update it and see what you've copped recently...I got SPM-The Purity album and the Chingy and Keith Murray albums...

South Park Mexican?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2003, 07:24:04 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2003, 07:26:32 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

He's doing 40 yrs behind bars for molesting a little girl.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2003, 07:28:34 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

So I like that cd, my cousin had it and I loved it so I bought it today...I mean thats horrible what he did....but I still like the cd...

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2003, 07:29:52 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

So I like that cd, my cousin had it and I loved it so I bought it today...I mean thats horrible what he did....but I still like the cd...

yea that doesnt make me wanna listen to him less...i still have a bunch of r. kelly cds...i really dont care what they do as long as they make good music...they shouldnt be doin that shit but as long as they dont sing about it...it doesnt affect me.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2003, 07:30:51 PM »
Last album i bought was Phil Da Agony - Steady Aromatic

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2003, 07:32:10 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

yea that doesnt make me wanna listen to him less...i still have a bunch of r. kelly cds...i really dont care what they do as long as they make good music...they shouldnt be doin that shit but as long as they dont sing about it...it doesnt affect me.

Word

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 07:32:40 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

What R Kelly did was diffrent. He fucked a 14 yr old i think.  SPM molested a girl that was 7 yrs old and fucked her. Thats just sick man.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 07:42:39 PM »

South Park Mexican?

Yeah why?

What R Kelly did was diffrent. He fucked a 14 yr old i think.  SPM molested a girl that was 7 yrs old and fucked her. Thats just sick man.

what r. kell did was different because everyone has their own ideas of what age the girl was...i hear ppl goin "he fucked a 9 year old" "he fucked a 12 year old" "he fucked a 14 year old"...and im going to sound like another one of those but he fucked a 17 year old. what SPM did was sick yes...but its not gonna make me stop listening to him...especially when i barely ever listen to him...but i don think he is dope.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 07:49:11 PM »
^^Everyone is in titled to there own opinon. If u wanna listen to a child molester abusing 7 yr old girls, then go right ahead.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 07:49:53 PM by Realizm »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2003, 07:53:58 PM »
^^Everyone is in titled to there own opinon. If u wanna listen to a child molester abusing 7 yr old girls, then go right ahead.

but he don't talk about it in his music, and to tell you the truth I had no idea he molested a 7 year old girl....I never heard about that til now...

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 07:56:14 PM »

but he don't talk about it in his music, and to tell you the truth I had no idea he molested a 7 year old girl....I never heard about that til now...

yea dude the first time i heard about that was yesterday...so if he starts rapping about molesting 7 year olds...ill stop liking his music...but for now...ill settle for thinking hes a sick motherfucker who is probably somebody's bitch right now.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 07:59:14 PM »

yeah man, that shit was sick. He's been locked down for about a year and a half now. He molested his 7 yr old daughters friend at his house when she came over. I can't respect a sick man like that. Imagin Prodigy doing that shit. It wouldn't be the same, well at least for me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 08:00:10 PM by Realizm »