Author Topic: What should the next phase be?  (Read 175 times)

Skindiana bon3z

What should the next phase be?
« on: July 19, 2003, 09:29:10 PM »
After the serial killer phase...I say we should do cartoon characters

pappy

Re:What should the next phase be?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 09:48:11 PM »
i say you shut up

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2003, 09:52:23 PM »

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2003, 10:06:47 PM »
shut the fuck up before i murder both of you and your families...the next phase should be some kind of movie characters...i wanna be "Snappy Nappy Dugout" from juice lol...or Scarface if i cant find a pic of snappy nappy dugout

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2003, 10:09:43 PM »
Mr. Manson, I'll strangle you to death and leave your body on a hillside...anyway I want cartoon characters next...I wanna be Hank Hill  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2003, 10:12:44 PM »
Mr. Manson, I'll strangle you to death and leave your body on a hillside...anyway I want cartoon characters next...I wanna be Hank Hill  ;D

ill stab you in your stomach and cut your bitch ass up into tiny little pieces and feed it to my cat! cunt!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2003, 10:15:03 PM »

ill stab you in your stomach and cut your bitch ass up into tiny little pieces and feed it to my cat! cunt!

I'll sneak up behind you when you least expect it bitch...and you won't know what's happenin til' your bein strangled to death...muhahahahaha

pappy

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2003, 10:16:34 PM »
even tho i only target girls from queens cuz there the priettiest, must be the water.  but mr strangler next time your wacking off in your car i will shoot u 6 times with my .44 caliber.  My dog told me to do it

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 10:17:03 PM »
i'll get my polish midget minions to butt fuck you and cut off your arm and beat you to death with it...then i will make them roll you up inside a gigantic blunt so i can send u to B-Real and he can smoke you!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2003, 10:18:10 PM »
even tho i only target girls from queens cuz there the priettiest, must be the water.  but mr strangler next time your wacking off in your car i will shoot u 6 times with my .44 caliber.  My dog told me to do it

hmmm.....never strangled a dog, sounds interesting...

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2003, 10:22:39 PM »

yeah well i'll whack off and cum all over your dog so he cant see who he's attacking...then he'll come and rip thru your stomach with his teeth and bring your guts back to me so i can stew them for dinner!

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2003, 10:55:07 PM »
Do sex toys next

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2003, 11:01:11 PM »
Do sex toys next

LMFAO...krimson you can be a dildoe!

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2003, 07:32:50 AM »
I hope your present/future kids are killed by serial killers ;D

Then I would surly have them in my avatar.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2003, 10:48:32 AM »
Shadap..

'fo i dress up in ma killa clown costume and rape you anally and murder you all.. then ritually bury your carcass in my crawlspace along with the other 30 homos.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous