Author Topic: Identity of Kobe's accuser  (Read 849 times)

dexter

Re:Identity of Kobe's accuser
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2003, 08:41:14 AM »
SHE WANTED IT.  Her dumb Ass mother had 2 tell her she was so called raped the next morning, She doesnt sound to bright with her party girl suicide watch ass.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2003, 10:42:23 AM »
I've seen online that her name is Kaitlyn Faber.

Why the Hell would you say her name? If this was your daughter, wife, sister, or mother who accused a famous person of rape would you want their name given to the public.

Think before you put an accuser of rape name out there.

That's why that radio guy in LA is catching so much heat for it because unless the accuser of rape wants her name out there, you don't relesae the name of an accuser of rape.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2003, 10:43:46 AM »
SHE WANTED IT.  Her dumb Ass mother had 2 tell her she was so called raped the next morning, She doesnt sound to bright with her party girl suicide watch ass.

How thye Fuck do you know? Where you there? Are you friends with the accusers family?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2003, 01:48:59 PM »
^^^ Catching feelings over a skank gold-digging psycho bitch he'll never meet.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2003, 04:09:35 PM »
^^^ Catching feelings over a skank gold-digging psycho bitch he'll never meet.

All I'm saying is how would you like it if this was your daughter, mother, sister, or wife who was accusing a famous person of rape and people where given out her name without permission, especially when even the DA won't release her name.

Talk to most defence attonerys and they'll tell you that if she was really a golddigger just out there for money, then the case would've been settled by now.

See I reseach this stuff before posting something and calling someone a golddigger.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2003, 06:01:07 PM »
kobe is innocent

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2003, 09:46:50 PM »

Why the Hell would you say her name? If this was your daughter, wife, sister, or mother who accused a famous person of rape would you want their name given to the public.

That's why that radio guy in LA is catching so much heat for it because unless the accuser of rape wants her name out there, you don't relesae the name of an accuser of rape.

she put Kobe's name out there as "the accused". His rights should be protected as much as hers. But they dont look at it that way. When u accuse sum1 of rape, both peoples names should not be released. If he is found innocent, his life could still be fuked...if he were an average person.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2003, 01:29:13 PM »

she put Kobe's name out there as "the accused". His rights should be protected as much as hers. But they dont look at it that way. When u accuse sum1 of rape, both peoples names should not be released. If he is found innocent, his life could still be fuked...if he were an average person.

They don't put the name of the accuser in a rape case because for the most part rape victums don't come forward. It's something like 40-50% of rape victums don't come forward.

Again if you're one of the people who think that her name should be out there, just think if this was your wife, daughter, sister, or mother accusing someone of rape would you want their name out there in the public?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2003, 10:41:58 PM »

They don't put the name of the accuser in a rape case because for the most part rape victums don't come forward. It's something like 40-50% of rape victums don't come forward.

Again if you're one of the people who think that her name should be out there, just think if this was your wife, daughter, sister, or mother accusing someone of rape would you want their name out there in the public?

The percentage of victims of rape, that dont come forward...is much higher then 40-50% actually. But thats irrelevent. And im not saying that the womands identity should be released...what im saying is, if the womans identity is to be held as confidential...then so should the accused man. He has every right she does. He isnt guilty yet. And YES, rape is lied about. Even it came out that a man was innocent, his name could be in the papers, news, etc...as a "accused rapist", and questions about him...will always circle. That isnt fair, for someone who did NOTHING wrong. So saying whether i would want my mom, sister, etc's name to be released...is only looking on ONE side of tha issue. If YOU were accused of rape by someone ELSES mom, sister, etc and were innocent...u would not give a SHIT about THEIR name...youd give a shit about YOURS being ruined.

dexter

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2003, 06:52:05 AM »
She WANTED IT. 5 not 1 FIVE of HER FRIENDS Heard her brag about it at a party!!!! HER FRIENDS SAY she's a PARTY GIRL and attention Whore!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2003, 08:52:47 AM »
and attention Whore!

bet she's lovin life now then... ;D

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2003, 11:42:50 AM »
yo man, they should put this girls name on blast like they put kobes name on blast like that.  I understand if it was my sister, mother, etc.. but shit it isnt, this girl wanted to fuck kobe, shes a party girl who liked to take drugs.  Now shouldnt they question her liability, she had to do it willingly.. personally i dont like kobe, but i dont think with all the money and fame he has he would or even need to rape a girl..
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2003, 12:21:18 PM »
Until the trail starts and the facts come out, everyone should just shut up.

dexter

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2003, 11:08:53 AM »
Trial dumb ass not TRAIL