Author Topic: charlies angels - full throttle  (Read 119 times)

Don Seer

charlies angels - full throttle
« on: July 13, 2003, 03:17:36 PM »

anyone else seen this?

just watched it... real funny :)

good action all the way thru... bernie mac is funny as hell in it
they play part of nuthin but a g thang at one point in it :)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re:charlies angels - full throttle
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 03:47:30 PM »
I'm just wondering how bosely goes from being Bill Murry to Bernie Mack?

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 04:01:58 PM »
i dunno but i like bernie mac... they didnt use him too much.. so its all good :)

btw.. also amazed how hot Demi Moore is still looking at 41 years old :o

john cleese being there was  nice touch..he's the man :) (he was brought up in weston-super-mare just up the road from here btw)

and i still see Matt LeBlanc as joey no matter what movie he's in :/

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 05:17:54 PM »
It's tough to replace Bill Murry.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 08:01:31 PM »
this movie was way better than the first one...this one i could actually sit through...the first one was unbearable. this one was still wack as hell but it definetely had its funny moments...bernie mack was hilarious...

*Co signs on demi moore being hot at 41...dayumn!!!*

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 09:59:02 PM »
Just my comments.  

Demi Moore's face is just beautiful.  The way she talks slow and smiles is just amazing, I think.  Incredibly sexy, then you add the body on top of that, she's maybe top 10 in the world?  She had a TON of friekin' plastic surgery done about a year and a half ago, just before shooting, so she could play the part.  She had a breast reduction, a facelift, lipo, etc. etc. etc.  They were making a big deal at the time about it costing her half a million dollars.  Of course I didn't believe it, I never believe anything negative about anybody, but I looked it up and it's true.  Oh well, she's still hot as hell, it don't really matter how she got there.

Drew Berrymoore is cool, all that damn eyeshadow in the movie distracted me though, she looked to tomboyish.

Cameron Diaz is still hot, I don't care... her whole stupid blonde gimmick does it for me, she looks like she'd be a lot of fun to hang around.  I like her body type too.

Lucy Liu doesn't do it for me, she looks like a little boy or something, I think it's just her face, her body's all right.  I can't stand to look at her face though.

The plot and the stunts were all pretty stupid, but I expected that, and it's just an action film, so who cares.  Pretty good movie, worth seeing.

The best part of the movie was Bernie Mack going "Was there a body?... Was he dead?.... Did it smell?....

That was so funny, they were all trying to talk about the bad guys, and he just kept asking about the dead guy, lol.  He's a comic genius, he knows when things are gonna be funny.  The guy that reviewed it for our local paper hit it on the head, he said in the movie where Bernie was following the script, he wasn't that funny, but the parts you could tell he improvised were hilarious.  

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 03:06:15 PM »
2 things I liked about this movie:

1.Bernie Mac (Like Scorpion said, the improvised bits were great)
2.Fine females
3.The soundtrack was aaight too... (The highlight being the few seconds of Nuthin' But a G-Thang of course)

The rest was just trash... The action sequences were too over the top and sometimes just stupid... Like the helicopter bit in the beginning or how the Irish guy just jumped down from the deck of that ship... And there's too many cameos. Pink, Eve, Big Boy from Power 106, Chris Pontius from Jackass, the Olsen twins...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 03:09:18 PM by T-Dizzog »

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 03:08:21 PM »
they really need to cut the matrix bullshit too...thats the reason i hated the first one...i can only take so much of that matrix style action without it actually being the matrix!

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 03:59:47 PM »
Demi is hot but as ya say all the sugery and shit is what had done her the trick.  Shes in the next austin Powers film aswell.

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 05:37:55 PM »
i really was never intrested... im out!!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 05:44:21 PM »

That's all you have to say?

Anyway I still think that Bill Murry should've been Bosely in the 2nd movie because it would've made a lot more sense considering he was Bosely in the 1st movie.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 06:21:11 PM »

That's all you have to say?

Anyway I still think that Bill Murry should've been Bosely in the 2nd movie because it would've made a lot more sense considering he was Bosely in the 1st movie.

yea it woulda made more sense...but it was still funnier having bernie mac

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2003, 09:08:09 AM »
Isnt the story with the Bosley switching something like they were step brothers and since the first one had somethig to do, this dude (that being Bernie Mac, lol) took the job (dont trip, i havent seen the movie.... ahemn, yet)....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010