Author Topic: Cage-Movies for the blind  (Read 132 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Cage-Movies for the blind
« on: July 26, 2003, 08:18:25 PM »
anyone have this album? If so could you hook me up with some tracks on the album?  Thanks...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 07:25:47 PM by Krimson »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Cage-Movies from the blind
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 07:15:18 PM »
anyone have this album? If so could you hook me up with some tracks on the album?  Thanks...

try and find Agent Orange thats one of my fave songs, i'm trying to find myself a copy of this album

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

Re:Cage-Movies for the blind
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 08:26:07 PM »
check out "Cage & Camu - Are the Nighthawks" i think it is.. dope album
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 11:43:41 PM »

try and find Agent Orange thats one of my fave songs, i'm trying to find myself a copy of this album

Yeah, I like Agent Orange, Suicidal failure, and Teenage death....

BTW Dr. Lincoln....you can probably find that Cage album on www.half.com for a good price.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 08:45:03 AM »

BTW Dr. Lincoln....you can probably find that Cage album on www.half.com for a good price.

dont you need a credit card for half.com?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 09:40:22 AM »

dont you need a credit card for half.com?

I think so...but they have been talking about alternative methods of payment, so you might wanna check it out.