Author Topic: Capone from CNN...  (Read 129 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Capone from CNN...
« on: July 27, 2003, 09:28:14 AM »
Doesnt have a solo does he?  If he does I had no fucking idea  :o

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:Capone from CNN...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 09:49:08 AM »
Ida know but I CNN is the shit....

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2003, 12:18:05 PM »
No he doesnt have a solo, but he's GANGSTA  ;D
I dont know, but Im not sure if Nore woulda went solo if Capone didnt go to jail.  I think that since Capone was in jail for so long, Nore went solo cause he was running out of paper, and he couldnt make another CNN album till Capone got out.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2003, 12:19:38 PM by Represent. »

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2003, 06:39:38 PM »
No he doesnt have a solo, but he's GANGSTA  ;D
I dont know, but Im not sure if Nore woulda went solo if Capone didnt go to jail.  I think that since Capone was in jail for so long, Nore went solo cause he was running out of paper, and he couldnt make another CNN album till Capone got out.

Word..  ;D
I think Nore would have went solo anyways.. I think he said that they was sposed to do a solo each, and since Capone went to jail, he sorta dived into it since he couldn't record with Capone anyways.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 10:43:56 AM »
nope but i would love to see one, IMO Capone is a fair amount better than Nore

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 05:31:52 PM »
^^ Interesting thought..  ;D
When they was supposed to make a solo each, they asked the label who should go first.. and got told that Noreaga should definately go first, since they had gotten a lot bigger feedback on Nore, than on Capone.
A lot of people actually called up the label and Nore himself, to tell him that he should get rid of Capone, and that Nore was the real star.

Back then, Noreaga was a lot better than Capone, imo..
But since then, Capone have improved steadily, and Nore have been up and down.. so right now I think they're pretty equal.
The combination is best though..  8)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2003, 10:58:39 AM »
True better as a team