Author Topic: Spiderman 2 (New Site, With Info)....  (Read 134 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Spiderman 2 (New Site, With Info)....
« on: July 28, 2003, 04:54:52 PM »
So the site for the second Spiderman is up now, but it doesnt have that much at this moment. Tho you do have a look at the costume for Doc. Ock., and daaaamn it looks cool. It has a bit of the old (school, hehe) style with some great new stuff in his arms. I dint find the first one anything special, but im sure lookin´ forward to this one, only to se my man The doc. on the big screen....

Ohh yeah, by the way there is some info on the story as well (the story in the second one, lol).... Something about there has gone 2 years since the first one bla. bla. bla. ....????....????
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Spiderman 2 (New Site, With Info)....
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 07:39:02 PM »
i cant wait for this, hopefully its beter than the 1st

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 08:02:40 PM »
Yeah it better be better than the first cuz i didnt like the first 1 2 much .....but im not really looking forward 2 it but its sumthing i'll watch when im bored or sumthing

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 03:25:57 AM »
tight,the first was alrite hopefully the second is better

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24