Author Topic: to whoever is sending those fake e-mails  (Read 200 times)

Sub-Z

Re:to whoever is sending those fake e-mails
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2003, 12:47:50 AM »
one of my buddies? lmao id like to know who,considering i dont know anyone here outside of wcc. i talk to nik when he talks to me.95% of the time he asks questions about movies and shit.theres no need for me to come up with a new diss,especially when everyone making fun of your crip antics is still hilarious,and will be for generations to come.

how much money do you have to pay me for all these bets you are losing?

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2003, 12:56:02 AM »
one of my buddies? lmao id like to know who,considering i dont know anyone here outside of wcc. i talk to nik when he talks to me.95% of the time he asks questions about movies and shit.theres no need for me to come up with a new diss,especially when everyone making fun of your crip antics is still hilarious,and will be for generations to come.

how much money do you have to pay me for all these bets you are losing?

remember that one time u were talkin to that wigger girl and u asked me why i was talking shit to ur nazi friend well he even said u aint a nazi u fuccing dumbass stupid netnazi... im out!!!

DopeKush

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2003, 12:58:12 AM »
2 fuckin netbangers talkin shit to eachother with sum weak ass disses
what a fuckin thread
lets settle this BOTH OF U R EQUALLY HARD. UR BOTH HARD ASS NETBANGERS

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2003, 12:59:48 AM »
2 fuckin netbangers talkin shit to eachother with sum weak ass disses
what a fuckin thread
lets settle this BOTH OF U R EQUALLY HARD. UR BOTH HARD ASS NETBANGERS

no he is a net nazi...

Sub-Z

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2003, 01:01:12 AM »
yeah i bet he did lmao,tha twas the first day i ever talked to the guy so he didnt know what i was

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2003, 01:06:44 AM »
yeah i bet he did lmao,tha twas the first day i ever talked to the guy so he didnt know what i was

so u are a fake?

Sub-Z

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2003, 01:16:03 AM »
no,i said he didnt now i was a neo

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2003, 01:17:17 AM »
no,i said he didnt now i was a neo

probably cuzz u dont hate jews...

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2003, 01:20:04 AM »
probably because he didnt ask me anything about it till the next day? lmao,you make too many assumptions

Iraqian Force

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2003, 02:12:04 AM »
lmao.

fucc yo cuz,i fucc yo bitcch azz up wit mah homiez.me an mah homiez be you da fucc up cuz.now gimme yo milk money bitch!

IM OUT!!! (not really,i always come back MUAHAHAHAHA)

ur out to go kill a blacc person???  ::)
o wait lets remember ur not a real nazi lmao!!!!

lol you dont know what a nazi is dumbass.i kinda feel sorry for you,i mean obviously your limited and i mean VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRY limited intelligence has kept you from coming up with a new diss to me.

now tell me this.you tell me im a fake nazi,but you dont see me hangin out with anyone other than whites.you claim to be a "crip" but you say you hang out with "bloods". you always say "haha you dont even commit hate crimes ha".well tell me this,whos the last person you shot,i mean you must have taken out a whole slew of people since youre the hardest netbanger of them all.

also,didnt you tell me once "i hate fuccking jews" i asked why and you said "because i hate their little gay hats and because theyre gay" wtf is that lmao.apparently you must have been tryin to impress me or somethin because you told nik i dont even hate jews i just said that to subz,lmao

come on man,youre a joke. when the words idiot,stupid,and retard are said in the future,everyone at wcc will immediately think AG!

drive through to the next window please,cuz

In Gay G's own words: "o0o0o0o I got puncced hard! im out!!!"