Author Topic: to whoever is sending those fake e-mails  (Read 201 times)

Bigg AGizzle

to whoever is sending those fake e-mails
« on: July 27, 2003, 11:44:52 PM »
man whoever is sending fake e-mails and shit better stop that dumb shit man how tha fucc can u take an internet beef so far? thats sum hoe shit u know who u are all of ya'll are sum fuccing dumbass...

Iraqian Force

Re:to whoever is sending those fake e-mails
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2003, 12:09:14 AM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

I got money on Jamal 8)

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2003, 12:09:45 AM »
damn people are faking email now? first IDs and money,now this. when will the madness end

Iraqian Force

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2003, 12:10:59 AM »
damn people are faking email now? first IDs and money,now this. when will the madness end

hey the pic in my avtar is from a Fake ID card of mine :D

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2003, 12:11:31 AM »

i know ppl are also fakeing to be Nazi's man thats horrible...

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2003, 12:11:50 AM »
oh,im sorry

Sub-Z

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2003, 12:12:35 AM »

when are you gonna come up with a new "diss"? lol. its gettin old buddy.

and youre the last person here that can call anyone a fake CUZZ!

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2003, 12:14:03 AM »

when are you gonna come up with a new "diss"? lol. its gettin old buddy.

and youre the last person here that can call anyone a fake CUZZ!

tha same time u use a new " diss" dumbass...

Iraqian Force

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2003, 12:14:14 AM »
waddup ma fellow cuzzinz! letz smocce a phat blunt fo sheezy ma neeezy 8)

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2003, 12:17:46 AM »
when will ya'll get over that? its so fuccing old...

Sub-Z

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2003, 12:20:58 AM »
lmao.

fucc yo cuz,i fucc yo bitcch azz up wit mah homiez.me an mah homiez be you da fucc up cuz.now gimme yo milk money bitch!

IM OUT!!! (not really,i always come back MUAHAHAHAHA)

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2003, 12:22:35 AM »
lmao.

fucc yo cuz,i fucc yo bitcch azz up wit mah homiez.me an mah homiez be you da fucc up cuz.now gimme yo milk money bitch!

lmao now that was a dope diss!

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2003, 12:25:49 AM »
lmao.

ur out to go kill a blacc person???  ::)
o wait lets remember ur not a real nazi lmao!!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2003, 12:36:15 AM »
lmao.

lol you dont know what a nazi is dumbass.i kinda feel sorry for you,i mean obviously your limited and i mean VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRY limited intelligence has kept you from coming up with a new diss to me.

now tell me this.you tell me im a fake nazi,but you dont see me hangin out with anyone other than whites.you claim to be a "crip" but you say you hang out with "bloods". you always say "haha you dont even commit hate crimes ha".well tell me this,whos the last person you shot,i mean you must have taken out a whole slew of people since youre the hardest netbanger of them all.

also,didnt you tell me once "i hate fuccking jews" i asked why and you said "because i hate their little gay hats and because theyre gay" wtf is that lmao.apparently you must have been tryin to impress me or somethin because you told nik i dont even hate jews i just said that to subz,lmao

come on man,youre a joke. when the words idiot,stupid,and retard are said in the future,everyone at wcc will immediately think AG!

drive through to the next window please,cuz

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2003, 12:41:10 AM »
lmao.

lol you dont know what a nazi is dumbass.i kinda feel sorry for you,i mean obviously your limited and i mean VEEEEEEERRRRRRRRY limited intelligence has kept you from coming up with a new diss to me.

now tell me this.you tell me im a fake nazi,but you dont see me hangin out with anyone other than whites.you claim to be a "crip" but you say you hang out with "bloods". you always say "haha you dont even commit hate crimes ha".well tell me this,whos the last person you shot,i mean you must have taken out a whole slew of people since youre the hardest netbanger of them all.

also,didnt you tell me once "i hate fuccking jews" i asked why and you said "because i hate their little gay hats and because theyre gay" wtf is that lmao.apparently you must have been tryin to impress me or somethin because you told nik i dont even hate jews i just said that to subz,lmao

come on man,youre a joke. when the words idiot,stupid,and retard are said in the future,everyone at wcc will immediately think AG!

drive through to the next window please,cuz

if im a net banger ur a net nazi u say that u wouldnt even talk to a blacc or jew and then there u go talking to Sccit aint he jewish? i hated jews cuzz all of them are whtie and raceist but i squashed that shit cuzz it aint tru why tha fucc would iw ant to impress a fake nazi for? even one of ur buddies told me once that ur a fuccing fake lmao u still havent came upwith a new diss either u stupid ass... i bet u wouldnt even tell a blacc guy that u are a nazi or what ut hink about them... i bet u dont even got that many blaccs in ur fuccing community u dumb shit... so get off my nutz already...