Author Topic: Justin Timberlake  (Read 270 times)

Don Breezio

Justin Timberlake
« on: July 30, 2003, 01:09:46 AM »
ok...i just want to know why everyone hates on him still...ok i understand he is in N'sync and everyone will agree with me when i say they are fuckin awful...but he has some skills as a solo artist. ppl hate on him because they think he's pop...but how many of them have heard his solo album? that shit is straight R&B...its dope as hell too. the beat to cry me a river is probably one of the best R&B beats i've heard in a long time. i can understand some ppl who dont like R&B hating on him cuz they dont like R&B...but when ppl that listen to R&B regularly say he's pop and shut him out...whats the reasoning for that...i dont understand it.

bez

Re:Justin Timberlake
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 03:27:05 AM »
I like him, hes a talented kid whos fucked britney, whats not to like.

Talented as a solo artists, talented in a group...I think hes dope, I dunno about everyone else but I could bump Like I LOve You all day long.  One of the neptunes finests beats IMO.

For real tho even in N'Sync I still think sum of their songs are dope.

Gone
Pop
Bye Bye Bye

All good for pop songs.

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2003, 03:29:06 AM »
I like him, hes a talented kid whos fucked britney, whats not to like.

Talented as a solo artists, talented in a group...I think hes dope, I dunno about everyone else but I could bump Like I LOve You all day long.  One of the neptunes finests beats IMO.

Gone
Pop
Bye Bye Bye

All good for pop songs.

i think like i love you is probably his best track or one of them...as far as his tracks with n'sync...all those ones you listed got hella old and played out but they were good at first...i always loved the girlfriend remix...and yeah gone was dope...that one didnt get too played out for me.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2003, 04:32:04 AM »
Oh the kid's got skills no doubt, but he makes the kind of music I don't care for - therefore, I ain't likin'. (Most often his songs are about love, women and partying. Oh and love. And love again.)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2003, 04:43:10 AM »
i've been liking his solo stuff hes got alot more respect from me now when was in nsync try do the same sort of thing i was always cussin him down

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2003, 04:52:52 AM »
Oh the kid's got skills no doubt, but he makes the kind of music I don't care for - therefore, I ain't likin'.

kick ass album

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2003, 03:16:38 PM »
I like a lot of his solo stuff.  But I don't like him as a person cuz he had sex with my girlfriend.

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2003, 03:46:16 PM »

Gone
Pop
Bye Bye Bye

All good for pop songs.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................No.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2003, 04:25:31 PM »
I lyke'd "Kry Me a River" But thatz it. Yall wanna talk aBout a yung talented nigga - Ray-J!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BadAzz4001

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2003, 08:18:29 PM »
Shiit That Cat Got Skillz SOme Of His Shit iz Corny though.... But All toghter hes aiit i could bump some of his shit my sis bought da album when it came out and she asked me to listen to some of da trackz.... Yall Saw That New Video for "Senorita"?

Duckman

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2003, 08:32:05 PM »
lmao.... you fags like Justin Timberlake

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2003, 09:06:46 PM »
yo jt got some nice songs, and def nice beats,like i love u and cry me a river , were both fuckin good, the rest were ok, but hes aight

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2003, 06:04:17 AM »
I can appreciate his songs, no doubt. But I wouldn't buy his album...you know?

Btw, his chorus on Where's The Love (Black Eyed Peas) was REALLY tight! He did a great job with that.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2003, 12:03:31 PM »
ok...i just want to know why everyone hates on him still...ok i understand he is in N'sync and everyone will agree with me when i say they are fuckin awful...but he has some skills as a solo artist. ppl hate on him because they think he's pop...but how many of them have heard his solo album? that shit is straight R&B...its dope as hell too. the beat to cry me a river is probably one of the best R&B beats i've heard in a long time. i can understand some ppl who dont like R&B hating on him cuz they dont like R&B...but when ppl that listen to R&B regularly say he's pop and shut him out...whats the reasoning for that...i dont understand it.

Right on !~

I used to hate him....cause he is a pop artist wanting to get into Hip Hop, but the fact is Cry Me A River is in my top 20 songs ever....and he has everything, a young, rich, talented kid who has fuked one of the hottest girls ever, and is dating some of thje hottest woman ever........he is touring with a slut (Christina...yummy) and is loved by everyone

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2003, 12:08:41 PM »
I can appreciate his songs, no doubt. But I wouldn't buy his album...you know?

Btw, his chorus on Where's The Love (Black Eyed Peas) was REALLY tight! He did a great job with that.

thats what i said too...until i downloaded the album and loved it...im still not gonna buy it cuz i have it downloaded and theres other stuff i'd rather buy lol...but if i didnt have it downloaded i probably would buy it. and you are definetely right about the where is the love chorus...i loved that track as soon as i heard it....actually that whole Black Eyed Peas cd is pretty dope.