Author Topic: F.E. Pump out a BANGER, definitely dont sleep on this, check for audio/411!!!!!!  (Read 134 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Aight i want everybody to download the album sampler i put up, its in mp3.

I did an update a while ago about F.E.'s newest release coming out, by the name of What We Do. I recieved my copy last week, and it's all I've been bumping. I'm not exagerating, I'm not promoting no wack artists. Mr. Kee, Dutch and Dap delivered a banger, from top to bottom, 20 tracks you can bump back to back. The first single is called Limelight and features somebody who impressed me incredibly on the album: Droop, a young singer who performed a couple hooks and had his own solo track on the record. This boy has mad talent and a tight ass voice, kinda reminds me of Danny Boy.
Back to the album, Limelight is tight, but if you ask me there's better tracks on the record. However, it bumps and I can't decide which of them came off better. Mr. Kee rips it, so does Dap, and Dutch shines too, he reminds me of Bad Azz, which is definitely a plus. These guys have lyrics, the new bay!
My personal favorite is Plead My Case, track 17, a track dedicated to the 'broken hearts'. Using lines from La Di Da Di, they start it off, "We try to make ya smile and enjoy yourself", and each of them tells their story. The overall message is nicely put together by Mr. Kee as he spits "Maybe it was your fault, maybe it was mine, them wounds you feel they gone heal with time. You was thinking wedding ring, I was at your friends, you was happy from the start while I was waiting for the end." Each of them rip it, but I gotta give it to Dap, he murdered it. His flow is tight, and at home point he flips the words so nicely, great verse. Let's not forget Big Dutch, he came last and had a tight verse, a 5/5 track if you ask me.
Other remarkable tracks are Liquor Store Run, Kee's solo, September, Droops solo where he demonstrates his singing skills, and Anti-Love Song. I'm telling ya'll, go COP this record, support the new bay, and listen to these dudes lyrics cause they got plenty. Check out a mix of the album I put together below to get a taste of the record, and afterwoods COP IT in stores nationwide, of click HERE to order it for only 11 bucks!!! Don't sleep, recognize!

hit up www.dubcnn.com to download the file, and please post feedback here.

nima

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im checkin it out rite now

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Nima - Dubcnn.com

im checkin it out rite now

so what u think of it

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
THIS ALBUM IS FIRE! GODDAMM, They outdid themselves wit this shit.....they first one waz weak, mixtape waz coo.....but this one is 1 of da titest releases of tha year, mannnnn, DONT SLEEP, PEEP!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^word^

from that preview i listened to they seem pretty tight

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Breezio

God Damn! i am definetely gonna cop this shit! that album preview was dope...that droop guy can sing...his solo was dope. and i have to agree with nima...my favorite one was "Plead My Case" or atleast my favorite from that preview...i'm gonna go cop this as soon as i can!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

thanks for the feedback, keep it coming

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Whatta fuck you promotin Nima..this shit is wack az fuck!!!! haha just kiddin  8)...i feelin this shit actually   :D

Peace

LazyLatino

Jome

Pretty dope shit..  8)
They biting Biggie, Pac & Jay-Z though.. lol
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 05:52:55 PM by Pha®oahe Jome »

mauzip

this shit is hot! i gotta get this for real

Don Breezio

this shit is hot! i gotta get this for real

i went lookin for this today when i was at the mall gettin my cell phone...i couldnt find it in either Sam Goody or FYE...i'll prolly just have to order it offline...but i am definetely gonna cop this shit