Author Topic: Rooney being rushed?  (Read 93 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Rooney being rushed?
« on: July 30, 2003, 03:56:48 PM »
i think he is slightly............but i think a cat whos as mad talented as him needs to be told more about how to change his life to fit his talent instead of kats worryin about other shit.........i mean id be tellin him about what not to do n get into and what typa shit to study more on........footbal legends n shit like technique to get him even better..............

but about david moyes sayin his gettin rushed........i think no one is rushin him more than him...............he hates the fact that his with the england squad but personally i dont think theres anythin better for rooney than to train with the england set up with errikson in charge............but his gettin expected to do to much and already his got himself injured twice this season..............his needs real guidance............dont get me wrong, i aint hatin on moyes, i think his a sick manager for his age, but i think someone like a bobby robson typa kat would be real good for him.......cant wait to see how he devlops by the time his 20 though

peace

bez

Re:Rooney being rushed?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2003, 04:54:36 PM »
no doubt in anybodys mind that hes got skills but hes still just a kid, everyone forgots that.  He cud still fuck everything up for himself.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 08:58:35 AM »
Mark my words Wayne Rooney is gona turn into a big blob.
Put the pie's down Wayne
Or turn into Gaza

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 09:16:42 AM »
Put the pie's down Wayne

LMAO.
He does need to lose a bit of weight.

bez

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2003, 09:35:24 AM »
He aint fat at all, hes big and muscley.

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 10:50:52 AM »
i think they are overhyping him... they did it to gazza and he over indulged... and i thought owen too at first.. but he's so boring (rofl) that he kinda didnt take advantage of it.. they turned him into another dullard like shearer

all good for him tho... get out and earn bucket loads  ;D  - just dont let it go to ya head
« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 10:53:27 AM by Overseer »

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2003, 01:13:52 PM »
He aint fat at all, hes big and muscley.

Yeh he is muscley, but he is carrying a bit too much weight you have to admit that.