Author Topic: Diss........  (Read 132 times)

bez

Diss........
« on: July 31, 2003, 12:55:03 PM »
....My lyrics gettin phat-not-heavy, yet your still ignorin ma peace PM's//
I guess me being Matt-hew-Perry is the only way we could be friends//
I'll resort ta-throwin-chairs and let ma middle finger-linger//
I'm a show you ma-flowin-hurts, fuck being civil once your dun with I'm gunna injure-springer//
Leave tha crowd screamin "Jerry" but in terror as I snap-a-back with a glorious-crunch//
Cos I'm a vicious "Tom" cat quick ta switch it up and trap-a-mack, ummm a notorious-lunch//

:D

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Diss........
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 02:15:54 PM »
pretty solid Bez, punches gettin' better..you dissin' mack?  Oh, don't mean to sound like a broken record, but for something to be a multi, it's generally agreed upon that at least the first and last word must rhyme...so resort to throwin chairs and ma flowin hurts wouldn't be one, cause hurts and chairs don't rhyme, feel me?  So if you said
" I'll resort ta-throwin-chairs,let my middle ring-finger-linger, don't wanna resort ta-splittin'-hairs, ya bite so much ya nickname's "familiar-ringer",
(something rings familiar about the verse, get it, LOL)
or somethin'

Peace

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 07:51:00 PM »
Nar man its like where I am from and shit, the way I speak my accent and my flow.  If I rhymed that verse chairs and hurts would rhyme.  I know it dont look lik they rhyme but I cud make em man.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2003, 08:53:50 PM »
....My lyrics gettin phat-not-heavy, yet your still ignorin ma peace PM's//
I guess me being Matt-hew-Perry is the only way we could be friends//
I'll resort ta-throwin-chairs and let ma middle finger-linger//
I'm a show you ma-flowin-hurts, fuck being civil once your dun with I'm gunna injure-springer//
Leave tha crowd screamin "Jerry" but in terror as I snap-a-back with a glorious-crunch//
Cos I'm a vicious "Tom" cat quick ta switch it up and trap-a-mack, ummm a notorious-lunch//

:D

i thought u were dissin me for a sec bez.... with the tom and jerry thing.... coz mack said that to me lol

kick ass album