Author Topic: This Is To F**kin Funny, Lol....  (Read 117 times)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
This Is To F**kin Funny, Lol....
« on: July 31, 2003, 06:47:14 PM »
You heard about the new J. Lo. and Ben Affleck movie????

Well they had theze focus group that they have with new movies before they come out, and out ca. 3.000, 2.965 people all wrote on they comment cards That they wanted the main charecters to die (even tho they end up with each other at the end of the movie)....

The funny part in all of this is that they all had ideas of how they should die, click the link and read them. If you dont want/ or dont have time to read it all then just read the pic with one guys comment card on it, cuz it had me laughin´ for some time....

I gues this one aint gonna be a blockbuster this time around, lol....

Heres the link to the article: http://www.theonion.com/onion3929/gigli_focus_groups.html

« Last Edit: July 31, 2003, 06:47:38 PM by NSDogg »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

mrtonguetwista

Re:This Is To F**kin Funny, Lol....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2003, 06:57:19 PM »
Some comments showed a lot of careful thought, such as 'point blank through head from right side,' 'both at once with single shot from elephant gun,' and 'several hundred times, with multiple camera angles showing their bodies jerking as they're shredded with a heavy hosing of lead, spraying the lens with gobbets of meat and bone and blood, with the sheer number of fist-sized exit wounds obviously precluding any sequel.' And shootings weren't the only ideas suggested, believe me"

*props*

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2003, 07:09:49 PM »
5/6: Would you recommend this movie to your friends?

They could drown in acid so we see the bubbles as their eyes boil out of their heads and the acid turns black with blood- use really strong acid so we can see everything Or:....

----------------

Lol,this dude has seriouse issues and problems....
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 12:55:25 AM »
normally i wouldnt go see this movie...but the fact that it has al pacino in it as a crazy old mobster makes me want to see it really bad.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 01:39:18 AM »
ya, this movie looks bad. It had already been re wrote multiple times, maybe they should have just scraped it? But I guess Jlo and Ben could have paid for the movie themselves :D That was some funny shit
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 02:30:23 AM »
You do realize that theonion is a paraody site