Author Topic: Bonds Shots Off His Mouth Again  (Read 124 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Bonds Shots Off His Mouth Again
« on: August 05, 2003, 10:36:30 AM »
After Thursday game with the Cubs, a game in which Cubs P Carlos Zambrano striked out Bonds with the bases loaded late in the game and Carlos Zambrano celebrated a bit. Bonds said that Carlos Zambrano will learn something about respect.

Now Carlos Zambrano was just celebrating because he got out of a bases loaded situation and the guy he got out the best player in the game right now.

This is coming from Barry Bonds a guy who after hitting a long shot admires it like a broadway play. This coming from a guy who doesn't want to erase Willie Mays or Hank Aaron from history, but he wants to erase the greatest player in the history of baseball in Babe Ruth from history.

So Bonds needs to learn something about respect before he tells other guys that they need to learn something about respect.

This just proves that Bonds is a real jack ass of a human being.

eS El Duque

Re:Bonds Shots Off His Mouth Again
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2003, 04:52:51 PM »
i think hes gay  :D...no really...like he lives in San fran..and the way he talks.

me..i like barry, good baseball player..so don't think im hating...nothing wrong with being gay  ;D lmao

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2003, 04:56:35 PM »
idiot

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2003, 05:03:46 PM »
i think hes gotten cocky, i mean almost everyone gives him praise and shit, hes one of the best ever and shit

it has al gone to his head

pappy

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2003, 05:57:25 PM »
its nothing new,  barry has always been a asshole an always let it be known,  all the way back to his days in pittsburgh

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2003, 11:16:10 PM »
dumbass

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24