Author Topic: Where the fuck is Quake?  (Read 274 times)

Shin

Where the fuck is Quake?
« on: August 01, 2003, 03:47:40 PM »
he didn't get banned, did he?

UnstoppableForce

Re:Where the fuck is Quake?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2003, 04:22:11 PM »
Yea, Seer banned him for "Exceeding his bullshit/dickriding/retardedness limit"

Don't worry though, he'll be back, if he isn't already. The guy can't live without riding cock.

Shin

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2003, 04:22:49 PM »

Don't worry though, he'll be back, if he isn't already. The guy can't live without riding cock.

;D

CareBear

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2003, 05:20:19 PM »

Hey UF, I read your posts here dawg, half ur posts are dedicated to him, seems like your the only one "riding" anything.

Besides that, whose this Quake guy??? And do a lot of people get banned here? I hardly see beefs and idiots ruining this forum, as prevalent in other boards, so it seems like "Overseer" is quite a strict guy  :-\

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2003, 05:23:46 PM »

Hey UF, I read your posts here dawg, half ur posts are dedicated to him, seems like your the only one "riding" anything.

Besides that, whose this Quake guy??? And do a lot of people get banned here? I hardly see beefs and idiots ruining this forum, as prevalent in other boards, so it seems like "Overseer" is quite a strict guy  :-\

Looking at your lack of English skill, it could well be you.

CareBear

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2003, 05:33:37 PM »

Fuck You...this is a "hip hop" message board. Go back to kissing ur teachers ass, nerd boy. ::)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2003, 06:18:55 PM »
WHAT......quake got banned...this means WAR  >:(

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2003, 06:23:17 PM »

Fuck You...this is a "hip hop" message board. Go back to kissing ur teachers ass, nerd boy. ::)

Who cares? It's not like you're using abbreviations. You actually added more letters than you needed, showing that it was out of plain stupidity and had nothing to do with saving time. Plus, since when does intelligence directly assimilate to being a nerd? Don't be mad at the world because you've smoked all your brain cells out dumbass. Now get the fuck off deeeeez nutz.

CareBear

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2003, 07:19:39 PM »

Who cares? It's not like you're using abbreviations. You actually added more letters than you needed, showing that it was out of plain stupidity and had nothing to do with saving time. Plus, since when does intelligence directly assimilate to being a nerd? Don't be mad at the world because you've smoked all your brain cells out dumbass. Now get the fuck off deeeeez nutz.

I never said I was trying to save time, I said you are a fool for pointing out a grammar mistake in a WEST COAST RAP forum, out of all places. You seem like a goody-two-shoes smug bastard. Not worth the time. pZ

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2003, 11:06:56 AM »

I never said I was trying to save time, I said you are a fool for pointing out a grammar mistake in a WEST COAST RAP forum, out of all places. You seem like a goody-two-shoes smug bastard. Not worth the time. pZ

All I said is your stupidity resembles Quake's, and you continually prove my point dumbass. 8)

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2003, 11:19:01 AM »
i feel so smart when i see you guys post 8)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2003, 11:27:03 AM »

nawww... i aint that strict... quake has had it coming for a long ass time.. right now wcc is actually the best its been for a very very long time beef wise...

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2003, 11:43:49 AM »
yeah there havent been many beefs..ever since i put tech and doccy in their place...techs been quiter than a church mouse ...him and doccy are still probably hiding out in that cave  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2003, 11:45:49 AM »

All I said is your stupidity resembles Quake's, and you continually prove my point dumbass. 8)

a forensic test found traces of quake in big jeffrey's posts... lol

Shin

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2003, 12:07:38 PM »
i think quake should come back.... this board isn't funny without him....