Author Topic: Abstruce... aint this a bitch...  (Read 161 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Abstruce... aint this a bitch...
« on: August 01, 2003, 08:27:42 PM »
AutoMatikOnEz: lets aim battle right now
AutoMatikOnEz: cypher style
li1b3an: im on the phone
li1b3an: /
li1b3an: talkin to ppl
AutoMatikOnEz: lol@i could give a fuck hurry up
AutoMatikOnEz: r u duckin?
AutoMatikOnEz: when u get off da phone holla at me
li1b3an: yeh
li1b3an: im duckin
li1b3an: who is this anyway
AutoMatikOnEz: maxi
AutoMatikOnEz: i aint gonna wait no week to battle u
AutoMatikOnEz: letz aim it now
li1b3an: if you aint waitin
li1b3an: thats on you
AutoMatikOnEz: lol so u cant keystyle
AutoMatikOnEz: u needa pre-write basically
AutoMatikOnEz: lol aight
AutoMatikOnEz: im not battling u unless we do this shit on aim
AutoMatikOnEz: coz i got u newbies in check
AutoMatikOnEz: i know how u do

blah blah blah quack quack quack ya wack wack wack step back back back coz u bout to get slapped slapped slapped by max max max blah blah blah

Max has been known to boast-wars, ima veteran in beef i'll leave more 'holes in abstruce' than a Golf-Course/
I roast-whores, then proceed to b killin-the-fiends, 'check his aim nick' ima make abstruce bleed so he can be 'Spillin-the-Beans'/
Im killin-this-queen, ill kill ya twice-this-week, biter? but me n ya leader mack is in the same 'BOAT' so when i 'finish this clip' like Aaliyah ya 'life-will-cease'/
Im nice-ya-weak, my punches make this fag-bruise, AutoMatik'l put so many 'holes in ya chest' it'll literall make ya 'Abs-Truce'/
Victories uve had-few, its 'rainin threats' so its a tropical-warning, coz ya verses got less punches than in da 'Topical-Tourney'/
VDK? ill kill the lot-of-u-whore-please, max is gonna harm-this-lout, coz his battle verses get 'LESS DAMNS' than 'Farms-In-Drought'/
I set off alarms-in-bouts, coz i cheat auto thunders-guns, abstruce if u 'took out AUTOMATIK' id still be NUMBER-1/
Leaven ya six feet under-dun, ima harm-ya-dentals, my skillz are 4 division above urs like the Karma-Levels/
My punches calms-ya-metals, snap ya back coz im bendin-it-quick, ya know all my 'finishers' are A-grade coz AutoMa'TIK' 'ends-with-a-TICK'/
coz my hits so ill i render-u-sick..

its whateva i was hyped up fo an aim battle n u ducked so this beef is squashed now.. holla bitch
one man one mission

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Abstruce... aint this a bitch...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 03:08:41 AM »
whoa..... dope

kick ass album

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2003, 06:21:52 PM »
Like roof tops, i'm always a level above-you, you the error in the code, and ima debug-you //
you get no love-dude, and i'ma stop ya breath, like fishes that are lackin-fins //
and 'throwing GUNS in the air', is the only time ill see automatiks catching-winds (wins) //
ya should took them 2 weeks to work on writing-rhymes, you losin like criminals when cops fightin-crimes //
i offered this 'retard' coke, and he started biting-lines, cuz like rasheed wallace, all ya verse are technical fouls //
haha...and like 'fukin a bitch on her period', you shoulda thrown in the towel //

6 Bars, and be thankful fo that, and that i responded to yo ass even tho i said i wouldnt, NOW STOP FUKIN BUGGIN ME!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 06:23:33 PM by abstruse »

VDK REPPIN!

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 11:37:30 PM »
lol@buggin u .. ok let me break down ya verse...

Like roof tops, i'm always a level above-you, you the error in the code, and ima debug-you //
dnt try n tell me thats not wack whether u tryen or not
you get no love-dude, and i'ma stop ya breath, like fishes that are lackin-fins //
r u dissin me? thats a weak line newayz
and 'throwing GUNS in the air', is the only time ill see automatiks catching-winds (wins) //
this is what im talkin bout this shit was ill
ya should took them 2 weeks to work on writing-rhymes, you losin like criminals when cops fightin-crimes //
that was jst plain wack
i offered this 'retard' coke, and he started biting-lines, cuz like rasheed wallace, all ya verse are technical fouls //
lmao@rasheed walace this was aight
haha...and like 'fukin a bitch on her period', you shoulda thrown in the towel //
eww that shit is played to

hopefully u didn try coz u only had 1 ill line n a lot of wack filler... lmao holla@me dude
one man one mission

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 01:21:38 PM »
I know how much time i spent working on it, trust me dude, it wasn't long haha. I told you I didn't want to write anything, because i was gonna take a few weeks off, and i already had said this before this beef started. I wasn't about to spend more then 10 minutes on some b/s that dont mean a goddamn thing to me, so whateva you wanna take from them lil 6 bars go ahead. I dont even think i lined up a couple bars right lmao.

VDK REPPIN!

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2003, 05:41:43 PM »
lol like i said bro i hope u wasn tryin

one man one mission