Author Topic: anyone own...  (Read 135 times)

Skindiana bon3z

anyone own...
« on: August 03, 2003, 12:30:04 PM »
the last nightmare movie, New Nightmare?  or has anyone seen it, I can't seem to find it anywhere  :'(

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:anyone own...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2003, 01:53:35 AM »
Hmmm I used to have it on VHS...

Maybe you're searching for it under "Nightmare On Elm Street"... try searching for "Wes Craven's New Nightmare"...

That movie was bad as fuck... It's tight cuz it's takes you out of tha "fictional" movie and puts you in the supposibly real life of tha girl who was on parts 1 and 3... it's like tha movie haunted her... good idea..

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Skindiana bon3z

Re:anyone own...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2003, 05:03:05 PM »
Hmmm I used to have it on VHS...

Maybe you're searching for it under "Nightmare On Elm Street"... try searching for "Wes Craven's New Nightmare"...

That movie was bad as fuck... It's tight cuz it's takes you out of tha "fictional" movie and puts you in the supposibly real life of tha girl who was on parts 1 and 3... it's like tha movie haunted her... good idea..

Alright thanks, your probably right, I'm gonna try looking for it under that...Thanks  ;D