Author Topic: Eminem won't attend bully dismissal court date  (Read 177 times)

mrtonguetwista

Eminem won't attend bully dismissal court date
« on: August 06, 2003, 06:08:42 PM »
MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) - Eminem will not attend an Aug. 18 hearing seeking dismissal of a $1 million lawsuit that a former schoolmate filed against him, his lawyer's office said Tuesday.

The request by the Grammy-winning rapper, born Marshall Mathers III, is scheduled for a hearing before Macomb County Circuit Judge Deborah Servitto.

DeAngelo Bailey of Roseville sued Eminem in 2001. He said Eminem's song ``Brain Damage,'' which named Bailey as an abusive bully, damaged his reputation and his own ability to launch a music career.

Eminem's lawyer, Peter Peacock, has filed a motion for dismissal, saying Bailey is trying to cash in on his client's fame. Peacock also said the song is true because Bailey beat up Eminem when they attended Roseville's Dort Elementary School.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Eminem won't attend bully dismissal court date
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 10:38:49 PM »
lol some bitch is suing cause he "bullied" him in school

haha what a bitch

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 10:38:59 PM »
Just tryin' to cash in...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 02:52:59 AM »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

bez

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 03:35:23 AM »
if anything the smart thing for this dude to do was Apoligise to em and try to squash there everlasting beef.  If he was trying to get his music career up and running then what better to say to people than

"I use to bully em, he made that song about me brain damage, its ok tho we are cool now"

He cud of used em's dick for a bit of publicity in the right way.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2003, 10:15:55 AM »
That guy's just jealous of Em's success, and he wants a piece of the pie...pathetic.

Duckman

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2003, 12:52:56 PM »
Eminem's laywers must be getting paid a lot of money Em is always going to court