Author Topic: Santana Bandana gon have the streets on smash!!!!  (Read 285 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
Santana Bandana gon have the streets on smash!!!!
« on: August 09, 2003, 06:51:46 AM »
word. santana be putting it down for gangsta rap.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Santana Bandana gon have the streets on smash!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 07:38:18 AM »
yes sir!! august 19th mayne. that new byrdgang mixtape is fire too.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 11:08:46 AM »
BE serious, when Sanatana raps wat tha fuck iz he sayin and talken bout he goes frum shootin niggas in tha head 2 talkin bout eatin chicken and shit.  Fuck tha Dip Shit clownz.  they kant even rap.  U know its sad wen ya own record label wont even fuck wit u.  They shud just go back 2 tha burbs.
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 12:21:45 PM »
hahaha...i thought this was a joke :-\

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2003, 12:55:05 PM »
santana is nothing special on the mic BUT the production he is gonna have behind him is gonna be phenomenal  :o

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2003, 02:22:45 PM »
fuck it i can't wait any longer. i'm in queue to download it. santana better be spittin that crack fam!! i expect nothin less than 4 mics.

i'll be bumpin this till i get the retail that i preordered 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2003, 06:55:17 PM »
Who the hell took over Smartass account  ???
lol

Dorado

• 'G'
  • What's Really Good!??!?!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2003, 08:57:20 PM »
santana is nothing special on the mic BUT the production he is gonna have behind him is gonna be phenomenal  :o

Hes alright not too too bad.  But I cant wait to hear the production
Think Free.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2003, 12:45:09 AM »
i like his flow and shit...i havent heard enough of him to decide about his lyrical abilities...im lookin forward to his album but if the rest of it is anything like that bullshit santana's town song or whatever im gonna say fuck that shit. production should be hot too...i wonder if he'll get just blaze to produce some of his shit like cam did on the last album?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2003, 06:09:29 AM »
the album is dope. heatmakerz and santana stepped their game up. its also alot more personal than i figured it to be. theres very few guests too. he still has plenty of time to improve lyrically so i'm not really bothered by that. i was pissed that u oughta know wasn't on there at first but whatever..

dipset delivered again bitch

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2003, 09:53:52 AM »

eS El Duque

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2003, 12:47:45 PM »
heard the from me to u shit...and still don't like him 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2003, 03:46:13 PM »
Santana'z not a lyrisist, But he kome tyte on tha mik. Lissen to hiz soloz on the Diplomats cd (who am I, more than muzik, gangsta muzik).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2003, 04:05:32 PM »
Santana'z not a lyrisist, But he kome tyte on tha mik. Lissen to hiz soloz on the Diplomats cd (who am I, more than muzik, gangsta muzik).

being a lyricist is part of doing hip hop...every rapper is a lyricist...its just a lot of these newer ones are shitty ones.

Duckman

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2003, 08:09:56 PM »
Juelz Santana is dope you Snoopy Groupies are haters and the Diplomats are the only good thing on that wack ass label