Author Topic: My First Belgian Hood Drama.  (Read 163 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
My First Belgian Hood Drama.
« on: August 09, 2003, 11:33:43 AM »
Haha Yes Yes, finally we had a Hooddrama in my Neighborhood:

It all started around 4 O'clock in the morning, I heard bitches screaming & shit exploiding. So at 4 in the morning I ran outside & checked it out, the whole neighborhood stoud outside with their sleeping clothes (funny as hell!) so I look where all the drama is & I see a fucking car on fire, some ppl from another neighborhood put it on fire & drove away, the owner of the car had some issue's with them so the car was exploiding, tires exploided & all of a sudden the flames came about the owners house, they were huge because of the Oil & Gas, everyone was tripping, the owner just lost it & got on hes rouf of hes garage with hes water buckets & tried to dim the fire...
After 30 minutes the fire patrole came to check it out.

Twisted shit! (atleast for my area)
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

Re:My First Belgian Hood Drama.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2003, 11:43:46 AM »
haha yeah i've seen that shit down here... we had kids doin that shit. for a few months every fri/sat night there would be a trail of cars lit up.

we also had them playing 'car skittles' they'd steal a car.. drive it to the top of a hill with cars on, then push it off and see how many other cars they could hit with it!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2003, 11:54:06 AM »
we also had them playing 'car skittles' they'd steal a car.. drive it to the top of a hill with cars on, then push it off and see how many other cars they could hit with it!

;D Haha sick shit!
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2003, 12:26:06 PM »
well i live in a lil quiet area just on the edge of an area they call priors-hood.. (priorswood).. lol.. it aint the worst part of town.. but its close... haha

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 06:33:54 AM »
Damn...that's some weird shit.

I also live in Belgium... but in an area where there's NO trace of vandalism/arson/abduction/...or any other form of violence.

It's actually the suburbs where I live: Nice houses with back-yards, trees across the street, a pond + a play ground for the kids...the perfect hood I think  8)

Anyway, yeah...that's very unusual for Belgium.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 06:34:37 AM by CRAFTY »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2003, 10:04:15 PM »
i live in a trailor park..the worst i think i have seen was when the crack house across the street got raided and they were serchin for a gun on my roof..The found a semi auto laying behind my porch.The dickhead across the street hid his shit behind my porch and there is mad little kids that play around my yard.what if one of them found it? I don't mean to be a snitch or anything but everyone around me is crack fiends and they piss me off to the point where i feel like making a certain anonomus call to the pigs just so i dont have to see there teethless skinny ass roamin around no more..

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2003, 10:10:42 PM »
Damn...that's some weird shit.

I also live in Belgium... but in an area where there's NO trace of vandalism/arson/abduction/...or any other form of violence.

It's actually the suburbs where I live: Nice houses with back-yards, trees across the street, a pond + a play ground for the kids...the perfect hood I think  8)

Anyway, yeah...that's very unusual for Belgium.
yea that sounds a lot like where i live...perfectly groomed front yards with big houses & big back yards...lots of kids playing, nice cars, soccer moms w/ their vans full of children lol...some people would call it suburbia hell...i call it the life  :)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2003, 03:36:36 AM »
Also 2 weeks ago there was a old ass ugly bitch almost raped by a group of 4 ppl just 5 houses away. It happend infront a guy's house, he heard the bitch screaming & he came to the rescue with a big iron pipe  :).

Them 4 cats started running like a bitch never saw them again.
40oz Graphire

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2003, 03:41:08 AM »
i live in a trailor park..the worst i think i have seen was when the crack house across the street got raided and they were serchin for a gun on my roof..The found a semi auto laying behind my porch.The dickhead across the street hid his shit behind my porch and there is mad little kids that play around my yard.what if one of them found it? I don't mean to be a snitch or anything but everyone around me is crack fiends and they piss me off to the point where i feel like making a certain anonomus call to the pigs just so i dont have to see there teethless skinny ass roamin around no more..

LOL damn...shit I'd be a snitch if I was you too. Thas somethin u don't do, puttin a gun in somebody else's yard. Even though they knew it was his, what if they happened to find it but think it was yours...or if a lil kid had shot somebody with it and said he got it from your yard? If u see him again u should sock his azz 4 that