Author Topic: WSCG or 213  (Read 500 times)

mauzip

Re:WSCG or 213
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2003, 01:29:18 PM »
i expect more from the wsc album. both will be dope though. but the title 'terrorist thread' gives me very high expectations!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2003, 01:40:47 PM »
THANK GOD....atleast everyone else if finally figuring out that snoop is a sellout and 213 is gonna be a huge dissappointment...WSC is gonna be helloffa lot tighter...though i wont be surprised if the new eastsidaz is better than both..since mr sellout snoop isnt in charge anymore  8)

smerlus

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2003, 09:51:03 PM »
dude you're funny, if my memory serves me right...snoop went to a southern label too....hmmmm that's right he did now didn't he? and mack 10 is on bungalo records...so you can quit with that cash money thing...

Dude, you're funny too... was I arguing that 213 would be much more westcoast than WSCG? I'm just pointing out that WSCG has their non-westcoast traits as well, since yall felt the need to break down 213 and "expose" them, stating that they would have no westcoast feel to them, which I disagree. In fact, it's the whole labelling of "westcoast" which frustrates me. Yall don't know the definition, but yall seem to throw it around and label it quite easily. If ya ask me, both will be some hot albums, but 213 just outshines WSCG IMO. The point I'm trying to get across is quite simple, and I'll repeat it for you, cuz it seems you didn't quite absorb it...

Just enjoy the music, and stop being so uptight. Oh yeah, and save the sarcasm, kid

ok, so what you're saying is WSC got their non west coast traits too huh?

i'm going to take you WAAAAAY back to when you were only 15...you remember that age right? couldn't vote, couldn't drink, about to be a sophmore or a junior in high school...anyways snoop came out with a CD named Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told on No Limit records. Even though i didn't buy it, i heard a few songs on there and it seemed that snoop went the southern route with most of his songs on there...

now i bring you up to 2001 when mack 10's Bang Or Ball came out...you were a young man bout to be a Senior or maybe even started thinking about college. I bought this cd and even though Mack 10 was on Cash Money Records, He still kept it westcoast on pretty much all of his songs....with one or two exceptions...But were past that now because he's on a different label and he's always repped westcoast...

plus westside connection was one of the most pro westcoast cd's i've ever heard, and i don't see them changing it just for the hell of it.

if you had read the rest of my reply, you would have seen i took pretty much the same stance as you, but your feelings were probably too hurt to finish.

so next time you make a statement as bold as saying 213 will be more westcoast than Westside Connection, try to take what you're learning in college and apply it to this board. learn to express your thoughts in words and properly convey you meaning the first time. oh and another thing to keep in mind kid, check the age before you think you're older than someone. youngin.

platinumk777

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2003, 10:41:25 PM »
so next time you make a statement as bold as saying 213 will be more westcoast than Westside Connection, try to take what you're learning in college and apply it to this board. learn to express your thoughts in words and properly convey you meaning the first time. oh and another thing to keep in mind kid, check the age before you think you're older than someone. youngin.

geez, homie, you're pretty thick in the head. huh? You wanna go back and read the beginning of my 2nd post?

"was I arguing that 213 would be much more westcoast than WSCG? I'm just pointing out that WSCG has their non-westcoast traits as well, since yall felt the need to break down 213 and "expose" them, stating that they would have no westcoast feel to them"

In other words, if you feel the need to bring up "Da Game Is To Be Sold, Not To Be Told", don't overlook Mack 10's album being produced by Manny Fresh. So Snoop & Mack 10 are in the same boat. Think about that before making your one-sided points about 213 having a sellout with them, and WSCG being entirely westcoast. And just to clear something up, "Da Game Is..." was basically a CD where No Limit welcomed Snoop in their fam. Snoop had said in an interview that he had no creative control for that CD, because Master P and the rest insisted on handling all production on that album, as a sign of welcoming him into the No Limit camp. The whole CD took two months to make. Top Dogg was the CD in which Snoop took total control over... and I think it's safe to say that CD had that westcoast feel to it. That's a prime example of showing everyone that Snoop could provide the flavor yall want. Expect the same from the 213 album.

So, let me make it clear, my intentions aren't to prove that 213 will be more westcoast, I just wanna let yall know that every point made here that 213 will be a sellout CD cuz of Snoop is bullshit, cuz with that logic, WSCG would be a sellout CD cuz of Mack 10. Boy, your face would be red if there were a few tracks produced by Manny Fresh on the WSCG LP, huh?

One more time... Just enjoy the music, and stop being so uptight. Oh yeah, and save the sarcasm, kid. On the real... yeah, I checked, homie. Age 0. And judging by your ignorant comments, I'll safely assume you're a kid. So before you try to find loopholes in my comments to get back at me, along with your useless sarcasm tagged along with it, just wanna let you know I've made my point, do what you will with it. I ain't gonna reply, so if you wish to reply again to have the upper hand, feel free to do so. Wouldn't expect anything less from you, junior. Later

« Last Edit: August 14, 2003, 11:01:19 PM by PlatinuMK »

smerlus

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2003, 12:05:23 AM »
ok...one last time clown...for the people that have bad vision. basically we're saying the same thing, you just chose to attack WSC and i took on 213...

i'm proud you can read a booklet, but when it comes down to it the arguement is on the music, not the text. mannie fresh, while a southern producer, tailored the tracks to mack 10 to have a more westcoast feel. the same cannot be said for snoop's first No Limit cd and i really don't care about the politics behind that choice. when it comes down to it, Mack 10 has 5 westcoast cd's (not including Tha Hood and GG&G) and snoop has 1 pop, 1 southern, and the rest being west. so who's the bigger sell out?

also i'm sure Mack 10 has ALLLLLLLLLLL the control over WSC  ::) while snoop on the other hand has ALLLLL control over 213. read the warren interview.

oh and another thing, yeah i wouldn't mind seeing mannie fresh on the WSC but you know what? thet would never happen. so instead of playing pretend, stick to the facts.

so you can see, it's not hard finding loopholes in your statements,and i must commend your attack on my character, but we both know who the real child is and that's all that matters, right little boy?

also i filed out my profile since you love to do your homework.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 12:12:54 AM by smerlus »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2003, 04:05:34 AM »
WSCG

Will be more west coast...

Exactly  8)